Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 central lock issue

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:13 # 1
60hl206
Hi
My car 206 gti in my car, I have a central locking system problem, after opening the water doors with the control, the door closes the door to open the doors after opening the door, the central lock system makes the door open again, if we try to open the two doors at the same time, one door opens, the others remain locked, then I need to open it again from the control
08.05.2020 21:13 # 2
sonerkyl
is shorting my site. the installation should be checked. Sometimes the control key may be broken.
08.05.2020 21:13 # 3
60hl206
Can I get a more detailed explanation in the short circuit control system or in the door locks?
08.05.2020 21:13 # 4
sonerkyl
teacher cables can also be a problem. I had a friend who had a similar problem like this, the guys had some of the kobs coming on the steering column (in the vehicle). No matter how many places we took them, they said they had to change. We saw the cable we said let's check it ourselves. etc. In other words, it would be wrong to make a comment without checking without disconnecting. Generally, in these types of works, they hold the electric cables together with tape and they will cause a leak such as room oxidation to escape the coke.
08.05.2020 21:13 # 5
anilyesildag
Similar problem is also present in their own vehicle. They installed the lock pump afterwards and they tried to lock the locks. When one of the locks is broken, it sees the door open and prevents the locking of its pump. As a result, if the problem is solved, your ceiling lamp and the door open warning will not work.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”