Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 central lock hk.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:44 # 1
whiteleo
Hello friends

After we turn the ignition in my car, 3 beeps sound and automatically lock the doors. And the back doors do not open inside and outside without opening the ten doors inside. There is no central lock button on the console inside. Do not you think it should be locked on the move.

The vehicle is a 2005 model xline.
08.05.2020 18:44 # 2
Alicilik
An interesting situation is as if the car detects a threat, and protects its end: D

We have to investigate.
08.05.2020 18:44 # 3
whiteleo
Exactly. I take the car out of the garage, the doors cannot open while riding, and I open ten doors so they all open. Is there a friend who has a problem in this way? And by the way, I use the spare key, since the original is deformation.
08.05.2020 18:44 # 4
samet206
I think it is the first time that I have read something interesting about the central locks of the 206's ...
08.05.2020 18:44 # 5
whiteleo
I guess nobody has such a problem. :) In the documents I read on the internet, the vehicle should close after reaching a certain speed. But when I translate the contact, 3 beeps and locks. As soon as I switch off the ignition, the doors open.
08.05.2020 18:44 # 6
burakbaykal2
[QUOTE = whiteleo] I guess no one has such a problem. :) In the documents I read on the internet, the vehicle should close after reaching a certain speed. But when I translate the contact, 3 beeps and locks. As soon as I switch off the ignition, the doors open. [/ QUOTE]

Hello, my greetings. First of all, you are not the first one to tell you so :) I have 2003 1.4 206, my father had the same problem as well. You already wrote that I am using the spare key. I do not know how accurate it is but because the immobilizer signals have a problem, the key is locked even though it is attached to the contact. One of the masters. We took it to 2 different places in Ankara and asked 2side more or less said the same thing, we changed the key and the locking work stopped. Do I know wrong?
08.05.2020 18:44 # 7
whiteleo
[QUOTE = burakbaykal2] [QUOTE = whiteleo] I guess no one has such a problem. :) In the documents I read on the internet, the vehicle should close after reaching a certain speed. But when I translate the contact, 3 beeps and locks. As soon as I switch off the ignition, the doors open. [/ QUOTE]

Hello, my greetings. First of all, you are not the first one to tell you so :) I have 2003 1.4 206, my father had the same problem as well. You already wrote that I am using the spare key. I do not know how accurate it is but because the immobilizer signals have a problem, the key is locked even though it is attached to the contact. One of the masters. We took it to 2 different places in Ankara and asked 2side more or less said the same thing, we changed the key and the locking work stopped. Do I know wrong?
[/ QUOTE]

Hello, Hodja,

I bought a battery for its original key the other day. I tried but again the same result. However, there is a retrofit alarm system in the car. I don't know if I should disable this. They did not put the Central Lock button on some models. There's only a flasher button than the big one. In some models, half of the flasher is the central lock button and the other is the flasher. There is a little narrative disorder :)

Thank you for the information you provided. I do not know how to cancel the alarm sometime, but as you say I will learn and try. If not, we will no longer suspect immobilizer failure.
08.05.2020 18:44 # 8
burakbaykal2
[QUOTE = whiteleo] [QUOTE = burakbaykal2] [QUOTE = whiteleo] I guess no one has such a problem. :) In the documents I read on the internet, the vehicle should close after reaching a certain speed. But when I translate the contact, 3 beeps and locks. As soon as I switch off the ignition, the doors open. [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

Hello, Hodja,

I bought a battery for its original key the other day. I tried but again the same result. However, there is a retrofit alarm system in the car. I don't know if I should disable this. They did not put the Central Lock button on some models. There's only a flasher button than the big one. In some models, half of the flasher is the central lock button and the other is the flasher. There is a little narrative disorder :)

Thank you for the information you provided. I do not know how to cancel the alarm sometime, but as you say I will learn and try. If not, we will no longer suspect immobilizer failure.
[/ QUOTE]

It looks logically like an immobilizer because the problem is similar to us. To disable the alarm, it is necessary to cancel the circuits of the alarm from the fuse box, but if there is no predisposition, I would say tamper. After I wrote, I talked to my father and they changed the key and immobilizer capsules, just as I explained.
08.05.2020 18:44 # 9
whiteleo
Thank you for your interest. But I think I'm going to find a master here. But why are they changing the switch, that is, the circuit has changed inside or is it being processed from the steering box. I couldn't understand what you call a capsule.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”