Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Ceiling Lamp Problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:18 # 1
murat20021978
Hello my master;
My 206 car's roof lamp works when in Door Mode. But it doesn't work when I try to burn it manually. I wonder what could be the reason. Vehicle 2006 model X-DESIGN
Thank you
08.05.2020 15:18 # 2
Serhun
There may be a problem with the selector switch, and then cable and electrical work.
08.05.2020 15:18 # 3
Guests
I think he couldn't have made a chassis, but I don't know exactly. we will have friends who know
respects
08.05.2020 15:18 # 4
Guests
Comes on when the ignition is on, does not work when the ignition is off for 206 xs
08.05.2020 15:18 # 5
murat20021978

I am suspicious of the switch of the ceiling lamp. I'll check it out. By the way, is there a circuit that this lamp is connected to? I would say that it must not have damaged the circuit, but when the door is opened it is smooth.

08.05.2020 15:18 # 6
murat20021978
I have solved the problem, guys.
F22 (20A) fuse is connected to this ceiling lamp in the fuse panel. When this fuse blows, the ceiling lamp does not normally turn on, but it comes on when the doors are opened. I think their insurance is different. Ha Cakmak also benefits from the same insurance. I did not know because I did not use it: D
08.05.2020 15:18 # 7
ince oto elektrik
[QUOTE = murat20021978] Hello my master;
My 206 car's roof lamp works when in Door Mode. But it doesn't work when I try to burn it manually. I wonder what could be the reason. Vehicle 2006 model X-DESIGN
Thank you
[/ QUOTE]

If the vehicle is not burning normally after exiting the economy mode, that is, after working, the brain may not have any information, it may be useful to look at the fuses first.

When you say economy mode, for example, you got into the car in the morning, you closed the door. The ceiling lamp does not light up in this position, so it is not a problem. I hope I could understand it.
08.05.2020 15:18 # 8
gibso
[QUOTE = murat20021978] I have solved the problem, guys.
F22 (20A) fuse is connected to this ceiling lamp in the fuse panel. When this fuse blows, the ceiling lamp does not normally turn on, but it comes on when the doors are opened. I think their insurance is different. Ha Cakmak also benefits from the same insurance. I did not know because I did not use it: D
[/ QUOTE]

Brother, bless you, God dealt with the electric ceiling lamp, he said it was broken. He took it to the service, he said he bought water. lighter was not burning, something was spilled said to him .. I touched the insurance you said both worked halal to you :))
08.05.2020 15:18 # 9
koliva
[QUOTE = Gibson]
Brother, bless you, God dealt with the electric ceiling lamp, he said it was broken. He took it to the service, he said he bought water. lighter was not burning, something was spilled said to him .. I touched the insurance you said both worked halal to you :))
[/ QUOTE]

That's why the forum Smile
If we met you?
08.05.2020 15:18 # 10
gibso
[QUOTE = koliva] [QUOTE = gibso]
[/ QUOTE]

That's why the forum Smile
If we met you?
[/ QUOTE]

That's right, you got a lot of members, but I was not active. I work in a public institution. It has been almost a year since I bought my car, we get along like a rose :) We try to read and solve the problems here.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”