Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 cd player is broken

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:02 # 1
faldov
Good evening friends have been written about this topic before, but I am opening a new topic in order to be up to date.
My problem is about 1-2 months ago, my 2.5 year old son put a coin in the car's cd player. For a while, he worked while there was money in the tape. Over time, sounds began to come from inside, so the radio with cd became inoperable. I took the tape out today, a 25 cents and a 10 cents. I inserted the tape again, this time the cd player did not work. I guess I broke the CD player while I was playing Unhappy radio doesn't work anymore.

1. I am thinking of buying Sony or Pioner. For example, if I buy Sony, can I activate the joystick. How much does the expense except tape cost?

2. Should I ever find these works and buy the original CD player?

I intend to buy a tape with usb and I wonder if I can? I hope I live in Isparta, I have a competent master. Thanks.

I use the cd player in the photo.
08.05.2020 20:02 # 2
ardinal
Maybe you made a missing link? I made an aux connection to the tape, there is soldering in the mastery. I think check the connections and try again. If it is broken, it is useful to contact an electronic electronics company. :)
08.05.2020 20:02 # 3
maximusti
You can find this tape at the same price in its form and from the owner,
those who change tape often sell their old tapes at an affordable price,
If you want to attach different tapes, the tape should have a W / R output, and an original device of 90 100 TL can be activated at that output.
but still show the confirmation to an electronics store, its reader might be corrupt or it can be repaired at a cheap price.
08.05.2020 20:02 # 4
horoz28
There is a problem in my tape as well, let me ask when the ready topic is opened. I use the same tape.
08.05.2020 20:02 # 5
seamad
Hello, I got the tape on the link, I'm incredibly pleased, at least I don't have a punishment when talking on the phone.

http://www.atakantuning.com/pioneer-deh-x-6750-bt-bluetoothluusbli-oto-mp3-teyp,pr-1625.html
08.05.2020 20:02 # 6
maximusti
in the forum, the friend sells the original tape,
If you haven't got the tape done, you might consider it as an alternative.

they http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=43330&title=satilik-orjinal-saglam-parc
08.05.2020 20:02 # 7
TugyyStyle
Tape is in my side 2008 model 206 quit :) Available in activation card :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”