Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 cc temperature problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:20 # 1
cbk90
Hello friends, I have a 2005 model of 206 cc of auto. I have a problem with the temperature when the vehicle is moving, the temperature indicator is between 60 and 70 degrees, it doesn't even reach 90 degrees, but when it stops a little in the light or traffic, it comes up to 110 degrees, then it drops to 90 a and then moves. Until this is going on and off, I got the tool to the master and we connected it to the machine. src = "smileys / smiley5.gif" height = "20" width = "20" border = "0" alt = "C o nfused" title = "C o nfused" /> < edited> AlbaYDemircaN 2011-11-10 09:32:35
08.05.2020 16:20 # 2
I Love My Pug
& nbsp;
First of all,
& nbsp;
Our members who completed their new membership and entered the forum, " Let's Know Our Members "please introduce yourself by opening a new topic, Filling in all the information will help us to get to know you better.

To Open an Introductory Topic,
Click This Link: http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/new_topic_form.asp?FID=22

1.- Your name, surname:
2.- Your age:
3.- Your vehicle (Brand, model):
4.- Your hobbies:
5 .- Your profession:
6.- Where did you hear about the site:
7.- Your blood group:
8.- Your sign:
9.- Team you are a fan of:
10.- Which district or You are in:
11.- Your MSn address:
Thank you for your interest.
Peugeot Turkey Fun Club Management
www.peugeotturkey.com & amp; www.peugeotturkiye.co

08.05.2020 16:20 # 3
Guests
[QUOTE = cbk90] Hello friends, I have a 2005 model automatic 206 cc vehicle. I have a problem with the temperature when the vehicle is on the move. a thought and until I move, this goes on and off, I got the car to the master and we connected it to the machine. Thanks in advance. "C < img src = "smileys / smiley5.gif" height = "20" width = "20" border = "0" alt = "C o nfused" title = "C o nfused" /> [/ QUOTE]
buddy your vehicle is in distress circulation.
is on the way Because you give gas to the car, the circulation turns and grows fast. When the light stops in the light, the speed of the circulation does not increase, and therefore the temperature rises because it cannot perform the water cycle. If they put air in the car's antifreeze and they had air taken out, they might have made a room.
08.05.2020 16:20 # 4
berk2309
If you introduce yourself first, we will be glad, and your problem doesn't have any solution. Peugeot does not work in general. Don't bother, as long as it's not over 110, there's no problem & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:20 # 5
monur
[QUOTE = 06ilhan06] [QUOTE = cbk90] Hello friends, I have an autonomous 206 cc vehicle of 2005 model. then it falls to 90 and until it moves, it goes off and goes on, I got the car to the master and connected it to the machine, it didn't cause any problem when it was connected to the machine. Thank you in advance. [/ QUOTE] buddy the trouble of your vehicle is in the circulation. As you give gas to the car on the road, the circulation turns and grows fast. When the light stops in the light, the speed of the circulation does not increase, and therefore the temperature rises because it cannot perform the water cycle. But there is a possibility that it might be something. If they put air in the car's antifreeze and they could not make the air full, it might have made the room. Our friend's vehicle uses a 206cc and 1.6 liter 110 hp NFU engine, so it has a channeled structure, not a blade, in the rotating part of this engine, which also shrinks the water. If the circulation pump is somehow disintegrated, it will inevitably result in the last loss of water and overheating. However, the problem of our friend is that the temperature does not increase in the course of the cruise. By the way, I congratulate the master who checked the car !!! He tried to find out if the thermostat was defective with the computer. As a result of this, our precious friend's problem is neither the customer nor the circulation nor the air in the system. The only problem and Peugeot's chronic problem is that the thermostat is open circuit. If he / she gets the master done, he / she has an expense of 50 TL with workmanship + 20 TL. With love.
08.05.2020 16:20 # 6
Guests
[QUOTE = monur] [QUOTE = 06ilhan06] [QUOTE = cbk90] Hello friends, I have an autonomous 206 cc vehicle of 2005 model. I have a problem with the temperature of the vehicle. When it stops, it goes up to 110 degrees, then it drops to 90, and until it moves, it goes on and off. Thank you in advance if you can help me with why. [/ QUOTE] buddy the trouble of your vehicle is from the circulation. As you give gas to the car on the road, the circulation turns and grows fast. When the light stops in the light, the speed of the circulation does not increase, and therefore the temperature rises because it cannot perform the water cycle. But there is a possibility that it might be something. If they put air in the car's antifreeze and they could not make the air full, it might have made the room. Our friend's vehicle uses a 206cc and 1.6 liter 110 hp NFU engine, so it has a channeled structure, not a blade, in the rotating part of this engine, which also shrinks the water. If the circulation pump is somehow disintegrated, it will inevitably result in the last loss of water and overheating. However, the problem of our friend is that the temperature does not increase in the course of the cruise. By the way, I congratulate the master who checked the car !!! He tried to find out if the thermostat was defective with the computer. As a result of this, our precious friend's problem is neither the customer nor the circulation nor the air in the system. The only problem and Peugeot's chronic problem is that the thermostat is open circuit. If he / she gets the master done, he / she has an expense of 50 TL with workmanship + 20 TL. Thank you. [/ QUOTE] thank you I knew this engine was going to spin the blades. Is there really no solution to this problem? I am thinking of doing research in Ankara only because of this problem. If I use 307 diesel, your problem is sure to bother me more.
08.05.2020 16:20 # 7
Guests
It happens in my vehicle too. While standing in red, etc. The 110a is approaching, dropping to normal values when cruising. Is a chronic ..
08.05.2020 16:20 # 8
Eleanor_
I think the vehicle has no temperature problem, the only question is 90 percent in the thermostat because it is not possible for the vehicle to drop below 90 degrees after walking a little bit. but the only reason it falls below 90 degrees is the thermostat. Maybe it does not cause any trouble but after all, it is useful to change the car cold and also it is necessary to take it in the air since water will be added again.
08.05.2020 16:20 # 9
Eleanor_
Also, I did not see a car that has changed continuously like the 206's "Laugh"
08.05.2020 16:20 # 10
cbk90
Thank you guys, I do not need to be afraid of the information you provided, apparently: D
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”