Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 CC sunroof issue

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:15 # 1
mrttkin
Hello friends. As summer is approaching, I said that I would try 206 cc 2 days ago and saw that the ceiling had difficulty opening. Oil etc. no complete reduction. However, it opens very slowly and difficult. After the luggage is lifted, the ceiling opens 3-5 cm and the vehicle gives an error sound. When I take my hand from the key and press it again, it wants to open up again, but it fails. What do you think could be the problem. Can friends help you with a similar problem?

As an example, I can show the following video. In this video, even luggage opens hard. I think I will come to this consistency in a few compulsions.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=b6yfk4a6lw0
08.05.2020 20:15 # 2
BLACK LION
According to the comment below, he told the person who shared the video that the problem was caused by the sensors. Yours may also be similar.
08.05.2020 20:15 # 3
muzisyen
Hello there. I have 2006 model 206 cc. After entrusting someone, the rope broke off the ceiling. then we did it. And the roof is working but it is very heavy and forced and it goes into the roof after the trunk is opened but then the trunk does not close. He works after removing the table manually (manually). What is the reason why it is difficult and that tray does not work on its own? Unfortunately, there is no one who understands a lot here. I am waiting for your help, suggestions ..
08.05.2020 20:15 # 4
mrttkin
Teacher probably the same problem. That black plate has a small piston. I showed it in the photos. If it does not function, it will not turn off. After all, it works with a ranking system. It is good to check the piston
08.05.2020 20:15 # 5
muzisyen
I don't know where my master photos are .. I don't know where the piston is. Also thank you for being so kind to cvp.
08.05.2020 20:15 # 6
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome to us. The video in the link I provided will help you to give an idea. sonerkyl 2017-05-24 09:54:50
08.05.2020 20:15 # 7
muzisyen
Thank you, I liked it. I solved the problem. He did so because the hydraulic oil was missing. When he added oil, the problem was solved, he regained his speed and the table started to serve his own. Only one problem left is the wick between the door windows and the butterfly glass. the master fitted a fitting wick, but it doesn't work. And I can't find it :(
08.05.2020 20:15 # 8
aykutzilif
[QUOTE = musician] Thank you, I like it. I solved the problem. He did so because the hydraulic oil was missing. When he added oil, the problem was solved, he regained his speed and the table started to serve his own. Only one problem left is the wick between the door windows and the butterfly glass. the master fitted a fitting wick, but it doesn't work. And I can't find it: ([/ QUOTE]
When I saw the full text of the oil in the first message, I gave up writing the answer, but the same problem happened to me. My teacher was very slow.
08.05.2020 20:15 # 9
mrttkin
[QUOTE = musician] Thank you, I like it. I solved the problem. He did so because the hydraulic oil was missing. When he added oil, the problem was solved, he regained his speed and the table started to serve his own. Only one problem left is the wick between the door windows and the butterfly glass. the master fitted a fitting wick, but it doesn't work. And I can't find it: ([/ QUOTE]

I'm glad the problem is resolved, teacher, it is useful to check the oil frequently. You can also add oil with the number 10 oil. If you follow it while doing master operations, you do it yourself very comfortably. I still couldn't solve the problem. I think I'm doomed to pay 250 TL to the publisher
08.05.2020 20:15 # 10
aykutzilif
[QUOTE = mrttkin] [QUOTE = musician] Thank you, I like it. I solved the problem. He did so because the hydraulic oil was missing. When he added oil, the problem was solved, he regained his speed and the table started to serve his own. Only one problem left is the wick between the door windows and the butterfly glass. the master fitted a fitting wick, but it doesn't work. And I can't find it: ([/ QUOTE]

I'm glad the problem is resolved, teacher, it is useful to check the oil frequently. You can also add oil with the number 10 oil. If you follow it while doing master operations, you do it yourself very comfortably. I still couldn't solve the problem. I think I'm doomed to pay 250 TL to the publisher [/ QUOTE]

if it has not improved, it is still leaking oil from one of the pistons. Well, frankly, I need to entrust someone who knows the job for 1 week. Meanwhile, I saw how the process was done. Are you sure that it is the number 10 oil I forgot to ask the master Smile
08.05.2020 20:15 # 11
mrttkin
[QUOTE = aykutzilif] [QUOTE = mrttkin] [QUOTE = musician] Thank you, I like it. I solved the problem. He did so because the hydraulic oil was missing. When he added oil, the problem was solved, he regained his speed and the table started to serve his own. Only one problem left is the wick between the door windows and the butterfly glass. the master fitted a fitting wick, but it doesn't work. And I can't find it: ([/ QUOTE]

I'm glad the problem is resolved, teacher, it is useful to check the oil frequently. You can also add oil with the number 10 oil. If you follow it while doing master operations, you do it yourself very comfortably. I still couldn't solve the problem. I think I'm doomed to pay 250 TL to the publisher [/ QUOTE]

if it has not improved, it is still leaking oil from one of the pistons. Well, frankly, I need to entrust someone who knows the job for 1 week. Meanwhile, I saw how the process was done. Are you sure that it is the number 10 oil I forgot to ask the master Smile
[/ QUOTE]

Yes, I'm sure, my teacher, I use it for 5 TL. It will take you a very long time. A little amount of additions are already made. Exactly, I already mentioned what the problem was in my first message. There is oil leakage from the piston as much as the finger, we will change the piston.
08.05.2020 20:15 # 12
muzisyen
yes I saw where it is made, how it is done is very simple .. I can not find the wick anywhere :(
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”