Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 cc sunroof "beep" sound

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:59 # 1
enginenginengin
first of all hello to everyone my name is in vast bursa i am a student 4 weeks ago i bought a 2003 model 206 cc roland garros.

I have a problem with the sunroof for the past week.
I open the window etc. according to the order of operation, the luggage curtain is in the correct position, but it does not start the roof opening process since there is no "beep" sound that should come when opening the pins as the last operation.
I think it was caused by program confusion.
Because once I removed the battery terminal to reset the vehicle, the ceiling opened without any problems since everything was reset. However, in my second attempt, this was not a solution.
Do you have any suggestions or suggestions on this subject?
I wish you very nice sharing.
08.05.2020 14:59 # 2
refique
Brother hello. I bought a new 206 cc, and sometimes I have such a mistake. I guess it happens when you don't open it for a very long time. Open the latches, remove the ceiling with your hand so that a lift, so that the latches move, then press the button and it will probably open. When I did so, I did so. Drops water from suppositories in me Do you have such a problem? Let's talk about Msnden.
08.05.2020 14:59 # 3
herry
Hi friends, I can help you about cc, if you have any questions you can touch, my friend's problem can be 2 reasons for now. Look, dude. how many times it will turn out and see what will result. In the meantime, you do not need to lower the windows when opening the ceiling, get the screen closed, pull the latches down and hold the cabrio button, it will automatically download the windows and it will be the best way to keep the car running while these operations are done. oh these cars
08.05.2020 14:59 # 4
herry
[QUOTE = refique] Brother hello. I bought a new 206 cc, and sometimes I have such a mistake. I guess it happens when you don't open it for a very long time. Open the latches, remove the ceiling with your hand so that a lift, so that the latches move, then press the button and it will probably open. When I did so, I did so. Drops water from suppositories in me Do you have such a problem? Let's talk about Msnden. [/ QUOTE]
dude my friend, you do not force this ceiling manually, there is a very sensitive system, you can do it only with an automatic button, if you want to do manual, there is a convertible hydraulics in the trunk, you have to empty it, but it is a process that is made to close if it remains open on the road for a long time. If water is coming from the wicks, silicone spray is sold for suppositories, you can also find accessories, if you apply it while the car is clean in a dry weather, you will repeat it with intermittent intervals.
08.05.2020 14:59 # 5
10ur1
dude my friend, you do not force this ceiling manually, there is a very sensitive system, you can do it only with an automatic button, if you want to do manual, there is a convertible hydraulics in the trunk, you have to empty it, but it is a process that is made to close if it remains open on the road for a long time. If water is coming from the wicks, silicone spray is sold for suppositories, you can also find accessories, if you apply it while the car is clean in a dry weather, you will repeat it with intermittent intervals.
[/ QUOTE]

Hello, there are xs in sunroof but sunroof is making sound. How can this sound pass sometimes?
08.05.2020 14:59 # 6
herry
If the sunroof has suppositories, it is beneficial to apply silicone spray there, if the sound continues, there may be a loosening in the mechanism.
08.05.2020 14:59 # 7
refique
Dude, how are you doing this silicone event? My cc drops water from the places where I attached those pegs. What should I do if it doesn't drip elsewhere? Can you explain it fully, regards
08.05.2020 14:59 # 8
herry
[QUOTE = refique] Dude, how can you explain this silicon thing exactly? My cc drops water from the places where I attached those pegs. What should I do if it doesn't drip elsewhere? Can you explain it fully, regards [/ QUOTE]
hello, if the pegs take it from there, it may be a result of wicks again, the fastening notes on the pegs may be deformed over time, or they may stand apart from each other. . it is useful to try but it may be able to take water from another place, the hole is in another place, but the water will be circulating and flowing from there.
08.05.2020 14:59 # 9
refique
No brother, my problem is this. Now the top layer that closes is placed on ten glasses. With ten windows, water is dripping from the joining points of the ceiling over the door. No dripping elsewhere. Drops exactly 2 parts from the junction. What solution can we produce for him?
08.05.2020 14:59 # 10
herry
I understand, my friend, clean the place where you breathe when the car is open. I hope you will get better results
08.05.2020 14:59 # 11
enginenginengin
First of all, thank you for your interest..
I solved the problem I was talking about when I opened the subject :) Let me explain it in cold weather. The problem of every vehicle may not be for the same reason, but the solution I found: water, pegs, etc. I hurt when I hit it and restart it when it is good to hurt. I think the battery's amp is getting more when the car is new. There is no problem in hot weather.
08.05.2020 14:59 # 12
enginenginengin
[QUOTE = refique] Brother hello. I bought a new 206 cc, and sometimes I have such a mistake. I guess it happens when you don't open it for a very long time. Open the latches, remove the ceiling with your hand so that a lift, so that the latches move, then press the button and it will probably open. When I did so, I did so. Drops water from suppositories in me Do you have such a problem? Let's talk about Msnden. [/ QUOTE]

Hello my friend, I have my solution for your problem :)
Because the latch part you are talking about remains in continuous pressure, light crushing can occur in the hernia. In the same way, light water may leak from the places where the glass presses on the flutes.
The latches have the possibility of being in the tightness setting. you can have your settings set to a pejo service. but don't worry about not knowing this tool.

You can solve the leaking problem from the latch as follows:
Do not hurt the glass of the hair when it rains. Meanwhile, that part of the water is filled and then the glass captures the water and then it takes the water, although it does not take it at that moment, the vehicle is flexing as the car passes out when the car is passing out, and it can get the water that has been discharged.
If the vehicle is left in the rain, the genius puts the water there while getting on the car :) and then it gets inside.
Be careful not to open the window as you can

if there is any leakage from where the glass presses with the plug:
there are serum hoses sold in pharmacies or you can find fln in the material shop.
Take 3-4 meters and cut the length of that flute canal to certain lengths and dose it in a knife. Thus, the filt is pressing on the glass more strongly. The door closing sound of the vehicle is more full. I guess you can get it done to a glass maker. I can say it was effective.

08.05.2020 14:59 # 13
refique
My friend got it. Are we going to lift the wick between the wick and the hood? Air and sound are coming from the glass. Glass with wick does not fit together. We will be happy if you add that serum refik.msn@windowslive.com.
08.05.2020 14:59 # 14
herry
My mind did not go to that serum job, but I wish you success.
my suggestion to you would be to catch a chimney and look at the wick.
Good luck with
08.05.2020 14:59 # 15
serdar17
ceiling remained open does not close

I took it to the service, I needed to disassemble, I made a part research, they said about 3000 TL.
I also closed it like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbMLjCjD-H8 video.

What does the service say, the oil in the system has decreased, how can I complete the decreased structure?
08.05.2020 14:59 # 16
f1bekir61
[QUOTE = serdar17] ceiling left open not closing

I took it to the service, I needed to disassemble, I made a part research, they said about 3000 TL.
I also closed it like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbMLjCjD-H8 video.

What does the service say, the oil in the system has decreased, how can I complete the decreased structure?
[/ QUOTE]

Brother, in the trunk (behind the right rear seat, not at the base), there is an engine that pumps the oil into the system. It is necessary to dismantle the floor, remove that engine, remove the chamber, add the oil, and replace the chamber. My hand is not very prone to these disassembly and nicknames, I have a master, I take it to him in 2 minutes. Of course, it is necessary to find the original oil and it is not easy to find.

But it is difficult to deal with it all the time, I have the same problem and I put it in a way that I will do it in a way that I will not make this ceiling, or the car will have no meaning. I'm looking for a master to do it too :)
08.05.2020 14:59 # 17
Servo300a
Right now in my car, the same problem is pressing the button, but there is no beep, there is no movement right now, but I would be glad if you inform me that I have never played manually.
08.05.2020 14:59 # 18
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = Servo300a] I have the same problem in my car right now, but I press the button but there is no beep movement, but I would be glad if anyone informs that I have never played it manually [/ QUOTE]
My teacher, your job is difficult, finding a master is a separate problem, my advice is to go to an authorized service and find out why the problem is caused. Instead of going to a master and giving a ton of money, I advise you to pay 100 TL to the service and find out where the problem was caused. If I could find friends in Istanbul, I would add some good forums.
08.05.2020 14:59 # 19
sonerkyl
the http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=15341&pn=2&title=206cc-tavan-sistemi-yag-pompa
08.05.2020 14:59 # 20
Pegwhite
Hello there,
I bought 206 cc 2.0. I have only one problem. When I ask you to open my car, it does not open and the beep sounds. I hurt the trunk and drain the hydraulics and it opens when I command to open the nails holding the top of the trunk and close the hydraulics again. And it shuts down without any problems. Unless I stop the car, there is no problem in opening and closing. But stop and 10 min. Then when I try again, I encounter the same problem. What do you think is the problem?
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”