Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 CC Roof opening problem and Windscreen

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:03 # 1
Nihatzntp
Hello friends. I just joined your forum. I bought 2002 model 206 CC yesterday. There are some issues that need to be fixed.

Ceiling automat does not work. Pressing the button, sounds from hydraulic motors but the ceiling does not open and close except manually. Is there a master of the ceiling in Izmir or in another city?

-Front glass cracked, I couldn't find glass for sale on the internet. Does the glass of 206 normal cases fit? Where can I get the windshield if it doesn't fit?

-I want to renew complete wicks. Where can I get a price for this?

I would be glad if they share friends who have knowledge about the subject.

Thank you, I wish good forums.
08.05.2020 21:03 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome to us. I recommend you to use the vehicle without accident or trouble. The problem of ceilings over time can be a reason for many of these types of vehicles and not opening, hydraulic motor works but the pistons are missing, there are 10-15 swiches for the ceiling system, some of them may be defective. etc. Finding a good master is a must. For the windshield, the peugeot spare parts should be questioned from the chassis. If it is not the same, stocks are difficult to be ordered and may need to be ordered. Or auto glass shops can be toured and investigated by side industry. You have to question the chassis in the fittings, it may be a little bit high, it will be difficult to find the sub-industry of some parts for 206 cc of originals.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”