Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 cc roland garros help

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:54 # 1
devilofthenight
slm's friends & nbsp;
I bought the new vehicle and I learned that there was a problem in the rear 2 wheel sacks & nbsp;
there was a problem in the rear torsions & nbsp; ;
what will I need to look back on the back of the depreciation & nbsp;
what will I have to look at when I get the new
vehicle 2005 model 206 cc 1.6 16v gasoline roland garros & nbsp;
i live in istanbul beykoz & nbsp;
or how much does it cost to care for me or if we have a favor that understands what you care about in the forum & nbsp;
your attention and help for your help thanks everyone, good forums
08.05.2020 16:54 # 2
BULUT06
if the rim is large or if the spring is attached to the original rim, it is quite normal to rub it.
08.05.2020 16:54 # 3
peugeot22
A possibility related to rubbing; My advice for internal rubbing is that you lift the car on the fiber, and in front of the rear tires there are plastics that hold the mud in the hood, the size of A4 paper is bending towards the tire with the stuffing of mud on its inner side and not the tire side over time, and it can make a rubbing sound on the road if it breaks in the small ears that hold those plastics. Clean the mud behind the plastics beautifully and have them mounted inside the hood with screws. For example, it protects the petrol hose on the right. I felt that my side was bent from the mud, when a person sat in the back or when I entered the bend a little fast, I felt it rubbed into the tire. If you hear that sound, I suggest you have it repaired immediately without opening any bigger problems. It costs an average of 450-500 TL, and that breakdown is mostly that we all experienced this fault. let them press the vehicle at the original height,
2-If you wear a sports bow and print the vehicle, then lower it while repairing it according to 1-2 teeth taste.
08.05.2020 16:54 # 4
KenBlockJR
What is the tire size?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”