Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 CC ROLAND GARROS

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:08 # 1
206cc_yasin
FRIENDS FRIENDS FROM THE FIRST OWNER, I RECEIVED AN EXPERTIVE FROM THE FIRST OWNER 2005 MODEL TO 64.000 KILOMETERS AND HAVE EXACTTIX FOR 2 PIECES PAINTED BEFORE I RECEIVED THE ROOF AND I WOULD LIKE THE ROOF AND I WOULD LIKE THE TAVI, I WOULD LIKE THE ROOF AND I WOULD LIKE THE TAVI. DATA mISSION COMPLETED is right NAIL HOUSING SLOT it's NOT my SHAFT with BENDE hAVE MOVE I MOVE WANTED HOUSING TIGA SAID FIT BUT TODAY OPEN ROOF OPEN ACABA LOCK MUSCLE mAY hAVE CAR AUTO ROLAND GARROS I TRIED FRENE PRESS CEILING oN AGAIN NOT morale'm VERY BAD WHAT DO I NEED I WAITING ADVICE .... Unhappy
08.05.2020 19:08 # 2
206cc_yasin
OR GIVE SOMEONE ARE FOR GOOD REGISTRATION, YET I'M ABOUT EATING THE HEAD
08.05.2020 19:08 # 3
hatayli
First of all, your vehicle will be good and have a past. I don't know what exactly is the problem, but call the person you bought the vehicle from, maybe it happened before. It can help you
08.05.2020 19:08 # 4
206cc57
Hi ,
What kind of warning do you get when you want to open it?
1-Curtain pulled in the trunk,
2-Ceiling pegs opened left / right
3-You pressed the roof opening button, `` dit dit warning sound and the ceiling did not open? `` '' or
You pressed the button to open the roof, `` all the windows have come down in order, the hydro engine sounds to open the roof but cannot lift the roof '' or `` no sound? `` `
08.05.2020 19:08 # 5
herry
the ceiling hurts and closes in two ways, normally with the key, that is, automatically, or if there is a fault, manually, that is, manually. If you intervened with your hand as it was closed automatically, it did not malfunction, I did not see it, but as far as I explained, whether the roof trunk lock had a problem or the rope was broken. Show someone who knows, don't let those who don't know. the car becomes garbage.
08.05.2020 19:08 # 6
herry
The friend who has written on other topics has already answered.

the http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=15341&pn=2&title=206cc-tavan-sistemi-yag-pompa

Here, even if he did not get a reply to another topic, he might have sold it, friend.

http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=37203&kw=&title=206-cc-rg-bazi-sor days

My request from the management, summer is coming, these kinds of issues will be discussed.
08.05.2020 19:08 # 7
206cc57
Herry, by the way, in the pendic industry, there was a young friend who had previously worked in a Peugeot authorized service, one side of my ropes was loose, I did not hear the last DIN sound when I closed it, I was waiting for it to come out of the vehicle and press the right side of the tailgate by hand and click it (snap in). When the child wanted to tighten, he saw that the rope ends were worn out (the wires were separated thinly, just like the ends of the bicycle brake wire). Then he took the steel wire from the particle in 5 minutes and changed the ropes. Now he is working very healthy.
08.05.2020 19:08 # 8
herry
[QUOTE = 206cc57] Herry, by the way, there is a young friend in the pendic industry who had previously worked in a Peugeot authorized service, I did not hear the last DIN sound when I closed and opened it, I came out of the vehicle and pressed on the right side of the tailgate and clicked (snap in). I was waiting, the rope was loose. When the child wanted to tighten, he saw that the rope ends were worn (the wires were separated thinly, just like the ends of the bicycle brake wire) .. Then he took the steel wire from the particle in 5 minutes and changed the ropes. Now he works very healthy. [/ QUOTE]

Get well, I said it was simple, someone who knew it was good to handle, you are fortunate not to come to the masters who will say that we will change the system completely :))
08.05.2020 19:08 # 9
206cc57
Thanks, as you said, can we find this switch outside the authorized service or internet in case of a break / breakdown of the switches in the trunk? The ceiling is not opening nor the warning sound is cut, anyway I had it done by sticking it with swtichi black silicone, but I don't know if it is sold outside
08.05.2020 19:08 # 10
herry
You can order on sites like ebay, you can not find it ready. the service also brings from abroad, of course more costly.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”