Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 CC Problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:08 # 1
emreogretmen
Hello, dear friends, I have a serious problem. About a month ago, I bought a 2001 Peugeot 206 CC Triptronic vehicle. Since this is my first car, it causes serious problems in my mind in the slightest problem. So I wanted to share it here. I just replaced the triger belt, spark plugs, air filter and rear brake pads. Even though the car is now at 92,000 km and the oil at 90,000 km etc. everything changes in the service, I am a master of everything except for the triger apricot I mentioned above so that I can be comfortable. I changed it in your friend's workshop. But Dun and today there is a slight smell of gasoline in the car, after a while the air conditioner then the car stopped and I saw that the battery lamp, oil lamp, engine lamp all three were lit on the screen. I pulled right. I looked at the heat. The heat was normal. I turned off the ignition and started it again. The vehicle worked and I continued on the road. Today, he gave the same problem. Notice, this problem happens more quickly when I speed up a bit. I wonder what could be the reason for this, guys? Does anyone know or have experienced this problem before or have any advice? Please can you help me?
08.05.2020 14:08 # 2
Onur

Does it stop when you operate the air conditioner?

08.05.2020 14:08 # 3
emreogretmen

No, it was the first time that the air conditioner was working yesterday, I don't know if it has anything to do with the air conditioner. Today the air conditioner was not working but it still happened

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”