Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 CC Luggage lock and several material needs ha

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:36 # 1
timo206
Hello forum,
Doesn't the trunk of 206 CC have the "lock and unlock with the remote" function?
In my car, it does not open with a remote. I have to open it with a crank key.
The second question is about the hydraulic oil of the ceiling. Does anyone know what it is like? There is no problem in my ceiling, but it is useful to be cautious. Where or how is the oil reservoir filled?
The 3rd question came off the left rear butterfly window rail. It hangs as long as I do not intervene manually. Can the flooring in the vehicle be removed?
I need parts in a few;
may be dating
bonnet felt, 206 CC outer glass skimmers right and left, right mirror, and I need the clips and parts that appear in the pictures below.
Thanks in advance. What I wrote is always arbitrary, but it bothers me.

FROM THE ABOVE CLIP
EXPANSION JAR AND ORIGINAL HOSE
FROM METAL NAILS THAT FIX THE CARPET FLOOR
ORIGINAL PIPE THAT HAS A PIECE OF RADIATOR KIT DOES NOT ENTER THIS PART?
CLIPS IN THE INTERIOR OF THE DOORS CLIP HOLDING GLASS STRIPERS
RAIN WATER ROAD, ITS OVER THE HEADLIGHTS

08.05.2020 19:36 # 2
herry
[QUOTE = timo206] Hello forum,
Doesn't the trunk of 206 CC have the "lock and unlock with the remote" function?
In my car, it does not open with a remote. I have to open it with a crank key.
The second question is about the hydraulic oil of the ceiling. Does anyone know what it is like? There is no problem in my ceiling, but it is useful to be cautious. Where or how is the oil reservoir filled?
The 3rd question came off the left rear butterfly window rail. It hangs as long as I do not intervene manually. Can the flooring in the vehicle be removed?
I need parts in a few;
may be dating
bonnet felt, 206 CC outer glass skimmers right and left, right mirror, and I need the clips and parts that appear in the pictures below.
Thanks in advance. What I wrote is always arbitrary, but it bothers me.
[QUOTE = timo206]

1. good luck, quickly respond my bladders, the baggage is fabricated so there is no problem.

In order to reach the 2nd ceiling hydraulics, you have to lift the trunk and reach, there is no maintenance, these are the spinal cords.

3. There is a mechanism that lifts the butterfly glass, its part is broken inside, the service is changing with a new one. Be careful, be careful not to break the plastic parts in the plastic parts. If you do not repair it, you will not be able to remove it in time.

The hood is the same in 206, you can get it from any spare part, I have not bought it because it has a price of 200 TL.

Let's come to the most difficult part, 206cc glass scraper. I need it too. I couldn't find it in a place like Istanbul. Unfortunately, it was troubled when I found it. comes from abroad. I bought a high figure of 160 TL each. It came in 1 month.

If you enjoy it, it will disturb you in the car that you ride on.
08.05.2020 19:36 # 3
herry
You can obtain the name of the clips you want from the particle, which is called a traveler. It is fasten by fastener in plastic parts inside doors and rear window. I understand from everything from 206 cc.
08.05.2020 19:36 # 4
timo206
Thank you also for taking the time and answering.
As you said, I have to buy quite a few buckles and fill the gaps.
There is no skin in the hydraulics, thank God that there is no leakage, no need to be tampered, then

My previous tool was xs manual. Cc auto. Since I have a new experience, I will need a lot of information. I find most of them in the forum, but I need to open the subject because I could not find asking questions as much as I am concerned :)) it works fine beads but it is very important for me that it is so for everyone.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”