Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 cc gearbox and roof problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:20 # 1
aykutzilif
Hello everyone, I just joined your call today, I paid the deposit for 206cc, I hope I will get the car on Monday. I would be glad if I have brothers to help. The car is locally painted under the waist at 100 thousand km. We put it in the express, in general, there is no problem with the chassis and women used it. There is no record of damage in the tramer. said that only the expert automatic transmission has oil leakage. We used the car to get on the bus and pressed a little bit of a problem. Do you have a suggestion? the roof of the car is not working. we took the 3gen auto in the maslak said that the solenoid should change 500 tl price is appropriate? thanks to everyone already. aykutzilif 2017-06-10 00:31:04
08.05.2020 20:20 # 2
aykutzilif
up aykutzilif 2017-05-11 21:53:32
08.05.2020 20:20 # 3
talip206
Sweating in the transmission is normal. They also wrote me as a slight defect in the examination. "I went to the gearbox master," he said normally. He said that even if there is a leak, the transmission oil is very thin and flows immediately. Show it to a good gearbox master if something is stuck in your head.
If the ceiling is a detailed subject, it may be malfunctioning. Sometimes a small piece of plastic can cause problems. There were visuals about the repair in the forum. If your hand is prone, you can disassemble it. It is sold as a repair kit in the market. If the problem is in plastic parts, it will work.
08.05.2020 20:20 # 4
aykutzilif
[QUOTE = talip206] Sweating on the transmission is normal. They also wrote me as a slight defect in the examination. "I went to the gearbox master," he said normally. He said that even if there is a leak, the transmission oil is very thin and flows immediately. Show it to a good gearbox master if something is stuck in your head.
If the ceiling is a detailed subject, it may be malfunctioning. Sometimes a small piece of plastic can cause problems. There were visuals about the repair in the forum. If your hand is prone, you can disassemble it. It is sold as a repair kit in the market. If the problem is in plastic parts, it will work. [/ QUOTE]

Thank you for your interest, teacher.
aykutzilif 2017-06-10 00:31:30
08.05.2020 20:20 # 5
onlycihan
Get a lining spray is 10-15 TL. either lift the vehicle to the fiber or pull it to a high place like pavement and tighten it to everywhere that looks like oil leak will make it clean. After that, you will have a dyno test and take your car with peace of mind.
08.05.2020 20:20 # 6
aykutzilif
[QUOTE = onlycihan] Get a lining spray is 10-15 TL. either lift the vehicle to the fiber or pull it to a high place like pavement and tighten it to everywhere that looks like oil leak will make it clean. After that, you can take the dyno test and take your car with peace of mind [/ QUOTE]

I will try it, thanks for your help
08.05.2020 20:20 # 7
aykutzilif
. aykutzilif 2017-05-31 16:44:41
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”