Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 cc Gas gauge

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:28 # 1
206cc57
A new one is another one;
In the morning, I set off from Sinop gerze to Istanbul to Kartal. I had gas on the quarter tank.
Since the petrol I know is in the opposite direction, I bought gas from an unknown brand petrol on the road, I gave 100 TL. In a very handle place, a boom empty 2 pump ...
+ 100 TL gasoline on the quarter tank, but the needle did not play.
The gasoline warning light came on, so it seemed like 100 TL gasoline was blown up, I stopped at the first gasoline, I explained the situation, I wanted 100 TL gasoline, but at 81 TL, the pump stopped and the tank was full.
I came to full house on the way. Gasoline needle at the bottom. Interestingly, the quarter showed the amount of gasoline on top of the tank, but it didn't and doesn't show the gasoline I added. :(
When I researched the subjects, I bought 30 lira, the needle did not play. I bought 40 lira.
What is the method of fixing this hand?
08.05.2020 19:28 # 2
sonerkyl
Hodja, your probability is a malfunction.
08.05.2020 19:28 # 3
debug
I think he is stuck from the buoy ... he doesn't show him somewhere. Mine is just a little below the top line, although I fill it ... When I first saw it, I took the pump myself and pressed it to the brim, but it's the same. Yours has suffered lower. I think there is no need to change if you pay attention. There are 150-200 people, and I think the workmanship, let me think, let me stay and check the km :)
08.05.2020 19:28 # 4
206cc57
Hi ,
Two days ago, I always went to the electrician I went to.
He suspected the needle for the gas gauge, after checking it, the needle is working and he said I couldn't reach the 206 cc float :) .. he directed me to the biker.
On this day I always go, I went to the biker, they understand from the weighted Peugeot and citroen, I almost bought the buoy and I wouldn't buy it anyway ..
The master said that for the first time, I will reach the float of cc and he took a gas pump in his hand, plugged the float cable and did something, and the hoppp pointer came to its place. :) We closed this job to 30 TL.
08.05.2020 19:28 # 5
sonerkyl
I love that your problem is solved hojam socket contactless :) you will be the victim of it shortly.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”