Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 cc fuel problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:22 # 1
aykutzilif
Friends, I have a 206 cc 1.6 automatic car, flat account, it costs 0.60 cents per km, isn't it worth it? I would be glad if those who have automatic vehicles write their fuel values. When I asked the master, he said that it is normal burning. By the way, there is a smell of gasoline in the car and when it was connected to the device it showed a catalytic converter malfunction. I asked the master if he had anything to do with it. aykutzilif 2017-06-10 00:32:38
08.05.2020 20:22 # 2
sonerkyl
It is normal if you use istanbul city highway uphill - very fast - in heavy traffic. while my vehicle was on gasoline, ankara was burning 0.35 krş in normal traffic in the city. If the filters in the catalatic convector are full, fuel consumption will increase, a small amount will not be noticed much. Finally, I passed the LPG fuel prices are known. If you show the catalytic convector to an exhaust fan, you will either empty it or the new one is sold in the 500-1000 TL range. By the way, when was the last maintenance of the vehicle. When was the spark plug last changed?
08.05.2020 20:22 # 3
aykutzilif
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] istanbul normal if you are driving in a lot of city roads - very fast, very heavy traffic. while my vehicle was on gasoline, ankara was burning 0.35 krş in normal traffic in the city. If the filters in the catalatic convector are full, fuel consumption will increase, a small amount will not be noticed much. Finally, I passed the LPG fuel prices are known. If you show the catalytic convector to an exhaust fan, you will either empty it or the new one is sold in the 500-1000 TL range. By the way, when was the last maintenance of the vehicle. When was the last spark plug changed. [/ QUOTE]

Thank you for your interest, teacher. I just bought the car so I have no idea when it was last serviced, but the person I bought said it was newly built. Do you know that there is a liquid for this catalytic converter, after joining the system, the vehicle is throwing intense smoke for 15 20 minutes and cleaned. Do they clean the process you want to empty inside, or do they completely dismantle the contents and leave them only as images?
aykutzilif 2017-06-10 00:33:08
08.05.2020 20:22 # 4
sonerkyl
you are welcome we are trying to help everyone with our knowledge. When the floor is full, the smell of fuel comes, but whatever I say is a lie when you are not next to the vehicle. frankly, I have never used how much floor cleaner chemicals are available. they do not repair the inside of the floor, they completely empty and leave only the image. Unfortunately, I think that it is not the case when people say that maintenance is new. First of all, take it to your master and do the standard maintenance. Do not forget to replace the spark plug and fuel filter. Also, have the gas pump pump checked and there are situations like fuel leakage.
08.05.2020 20:22 # 5
aykutzilif
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] I would like to help everyone with our knowledge. When the floor is full, the smell of fuel comes, but whatever I say is a lie when you are not next to the vehicle. frankly, I have never used how much floor cleaner chemicals are available. they do not repair the inside of the floor, they completely empty and leave only the image. Unfortunately, I think that it is not the case when people say that maintenance is new. First of all, take it to your master and do the standard maintenance. Do not forget to replace the spark plug and fuel filter. Have a gas pump checked and there are situations like fuel leak. [/ QUOTE]

Okay, thank you, I'll take a look at these again
08.05.2020 20:22 # 6
Karacocuk24
In my car it makes 110-120 km with 1.4 automatic 206 50 TL gasoline, but without getting in the city
08.05.2020 20:22 # 7
talip206
Lift the seat of the rear seat. Remove the round cap. There's a gas pump. Check for any leaks around. As Istanbul traffic plus is automatic, it should burn an average of 60 to 65 cents. After I couldn't stand it, I went to LPG. I saved 50%. I am amortizing lpg assembly money in less than 1 year
08.05.2020 20:22 # 8
boruc
Does the exhaust sound increase when the inside of the converter is empty?
08.05.2020 20:22 # 9
aykutzilif
[QUOTE = talip206] Raise the seat on the back seat. Remove the round cap. There's a gas pump. Check for any leaks around. As Istanbul traffic plus is automatic, it should burn an average of 60 to 65 cents. After I couldn't stand it, I went to LPG. I saved 50%. I am amortizing lpg assembly money in less than 1 year [/ QUOTE]

If you are not the aspiring teacher, I am the smoke Smile Let me take a look at the developments tomorrow.
08.05.2020 20:22 # 10
senalcay
The smell of gasoline started to come in my car (206). What could be the reason? Is it missing the gas pump?

08.05.2020 20:22 # 11
Kocak
[QUOTE = senalcay] The smell of gasoline started to come in my car (206). What could happen because of it?

[/ QUOTE]

There may be too many cracks in the gas pump or rubber times are going inside the pump.
08.05.2020 20:22 # 12
ismailkaya
It needs to be replaced with catalytic convector sensors. If the engine has not been changed, the operating system of the engine will soon be broken, the valves will be damaged, and this time will damage the engine, as the vehicle cannot also smoke. Fuel increases too much, the vehicle does not walk on the road
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”