Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 cc creaking sound from the front

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:09 # 1
SelimK
Good night everyone, first of all I liked the new version of the site. I don't know who's interested, but health. A very useful forum really thank you for your interest. I took my 206 cc vehicle to a special Peugeot service today. The filters have changed or oils have been checked. Thank God there was no problem, but after I got out of the service, I heard a very thin garment that came from the front. Sometimes it sounds, sometimes it doesn't. It happens that it does not come through the pass but sometimes I can hear it clearly on the straight track. The cornering stabilizer bar came to my mind first. I thought the shock absorbers probably didn't break out. Where would you recommend lubricating? I would appreciate if anyone knows how to help. Good night again to everyone :)
08.05.2020 20:09 # 2
sonerkyl
The problem is most likely due to z rot, hodja, you still have the undercarriage checked. the table (swing) can also be.
08.05.2020 20:09 # 3
SelimK
Thank you, I will go for a look in the morning, teacher, I cleaned my throat butterfly yesterday, it looked very dirty. Should any adaptation be made, sonerkyl. Many people connected to the service device and said that they should be introduced to the food.
08.05.2020 20:09 # 4
SelimK
My teacher went to the morning, the master got on the ride, I tried to look at the rot. He opened the bonnet, looked again, listened in motion, put a sponge under the brain, we checked again, continued sound. The bonnet said it was making noises from it without adjustment, I felt as if it was swung away, but I am sure the sound comes from the inside of the engine, it is heard very clearly. It is as if there is a mechanism of doors or a sound like wd40 will pass somewhere, but we couldn't find it, it seems like a thin bird sound, like a rubbing sound ...
08.05.2020 20:09 # 5
sonerkyl
oddly I think something may be loose Check the pine hood inside the engine, the teacher screws or clips may be loose. battery - air filter box etc. Check
08.05.2020 20:09 # 6
samet206
If there is a squeak-like sound coming from the front set, the only thing I can think of is without swings. If there is a noise outside of it, it is not a problem with the front team.
samet206 2017-02-01 16:44:39
08.05.2020 20:09 # 7
SelimK
Hodja, I got your stuff tight. It also sounds when you press it on the bonnet. My master said uncorrect. I will go to the body shop and arrange it for you in a week.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”