Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 CC coilover problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 17:06 # 1
jesperfufu
Greetings to everyone, I bought Vogtland brand coilover this week on my 206 CC vehicle, there are 17 RC wheels in my car ... I installed Coilover but sometimes the car turns right and left, it makes mule sounds on the bumpy roads or slightly split knurled roads. Why would I be doing this, I would appreciate if anyone knows about this and if it could help ... What solution would it handle?
08.05.2020 17:06 # 2
cgty86
If there is a problem with the swings, this rattles & nbsp;

08.05.2020 17:06 # 3
_semihk_
bro, I have a coilover in my car .. the same problem I put on the bottom pressed on me would be the same problem ... (click would not sound before installing the front line is very good)

my master is down because the car goes down It was so hard to burn even rotts it came short ..

especially hitting the slightest shaking while turning the corners ..

After putting on the
bidet, the front and back swinging in gear became a good thing. Do you have such a problem?
08.05.2020 17:06 # 4
GokhaN
[QUOTE = _semihk_] my brother has a coilover in my car .. I wore it pressed to the very bottom, the same problem would happen to me ... (click sound before installing the iidi layout is fine)

vehicle Even my master was having a hard time burning the rods because it went down to the bottom. It came short ..

especially hitting the slightest shaking while turning the corners ..

After installing the
bidet, there was a front and back swinging gear in gear. Is there any such problem with you? I used my 5 cm sports bow and cone amortisorle car for 2 weeks and then I went back to the original & nbsp; "Smile"
08.05.2020 17:06 # 5
okan4037
I also use technix brand coilovers. I pressed 9 cm at the back and 7 cm at the bottom, but it doesn't click. But if I do the z rods and the armature wedges .. if it is on the flat road, it is the shock absorber top chock .. Are you sure that you are wearing the correct picture? Is there any picture of it? & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:06 # 6
_semihk_
[QUOTE = okan4037] I am using ta technix brand coilovers, I pressed 9 cm at the back and 7 cm at the bottom, but it does not click .. but I changed the z rods and the armor wedges .. if it is on the straight track, it should not be on the top chock .. Are you sure that you are wearing the correct picture? Is there any picture of it? & nbsp; [/ QUOTE]

What did you change the z route for, bro, you ?? Is there a shorter one with the original?
08.05.2020 17:06 # 7
55be206
okan 4037 friends can you share price information. The coilover
Reviews
08.05.2020 17:06 # 8
okan4037
We replaced the z-rod with the originals .. I only heard something when I was at the bottom, there was a rubber wedge over the shock absorber to prevent the vehicle from bouncing.
@ 55be206 & nbsp; the cost of the coils costs more than 1 billion .. mine is only 307 cc
08.05.2020 17:06 # 9
_semihk_
It doesn't happen with my teacher shortcuts. There is no problem when we go up 3-4 cm. When we are at
bottom, we are officially going over the sass. my swings, rods, rotiller are broken, I have to remove it. I am a bit comfortable now .. this is my advice for the coil users
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”