Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 CC CEILING PROBLEM

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:26 # 1
f1bekir61
Hello friends.

I wrote to one of the old 206 cc subjects, but I said I should open a new topic to avoid being overlooked.

I bought a 2003 model 1.6 roland garros 206 cc. There is only a leak in the ceiling system, and after turning on and off 5-6 times, the oil runs out and I turn to manual.

I couldn't find a cure in Trabzon. Is there any expert in these ceiling issues that you can suggest?

Thank you.
08.05.2020 19:26 # 2
f1bekir61
Anybody who can answer, guys?
08.05.2020 19:26 # 3
f1bekir61
Nobody answered the subject, but I wanted to share my experience with the thought that it may be necessary to others:

I recently found someone to have the ceiling built in Trabzon. Three of the five pistons detected leaks. He replaced them with second-hand parts. It cost 2000 TL in total. It works fine for now, I will continue to convey the developments here.
08.05.2020 19:26 # 4
sonerkyl
I am glad that you have solved your problem, since I do not have much information about these sunroofs, I personally do so if you are familiar with more than 2000 TL or if you bring pieces from abroad. my brother bought the manual air conditioner control panel for 40 TL :)
08.05.2020 19:26 # 5
cc 307 cc
where do you get the hydraulic fluid running out?
08.05.2020 19:26 # 6
f1bekir61
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] I am glad that you have solved your problem. Since I do not have much information about these sunroofs, I personally do so if you are familiar with 2000 TL or more if you bring pieces from abroad. my brother bought the manual air conditioning control panel for 40 tl in germany:) [/ QUOTE]

If there is a familiar abroad, it may be yes, but when the price of 2200 lira was drawn to a single main piston in the service, a total of 2000 lira came to me cheap. I hope there will be no problem. I will convey the developments :)
08.05.2020 19:26 # 7
f1bekir61
[QUOTE = cc 307 cc] where do you get the hydraulic fluid running out? [/ QUOTE]

If your ceiling has never had any problems so far, I suggest you ask for the original oil from the service. I wanted it once and came from the franda in 1 month. 70 pounds for a filling. A small amount remains at the bottom of the box.

Since my ceiling was troubled, I put it in the hands of the master who made the ceiling, now he has put another oil. He said he will put his original oil if there is no leakage after 1 month of trying.

There is no problem for now, it is a great pleasure to be able to open and close the ceiling without worrying whether the oil is over or not. 2000 pounds is not in my eyes, I assume that I bought the car for 2000 pounds :)

If a problem does not arise, it has just been done. If the result is positive, let me have friends who have the same problem. I would be very happy if I could help. Because only the living knows this situation. Not everyone is willing to do it, the service is very expensive, etc. It's hard ...
08.05.2020 19:26 # 8
f1bekir61
But since yours is finished, there is a leak in the system. How many times does it end after opening and closing?
08.05.2020 19:26 # 9
f1bekir61
I think I opened and closed 7-8 times, there is no problem at the moment, my luck is always bad, I can't even open it for trial purposes :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”