Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 CC CEILING PROBLEM

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:47 # 1
Ceasmert
First of all hello to everyone, I just joined you, I'm 21 years old university student. My car is 206 cc Roland Garros model. 2005 model Automatic transmission.

My problem is that I was traveling open yesterday, there was no problem, there was no warning sound or any warning sound. But today I bought the car from the garage, a silent warning sound. Then I tried to open it, I opened the pegs, it was opened, but it opened without opening the windows. Normally, when I opened the latch, when I pressed the key, it hurts the windows first, then it hurts. When I open it, I can neither close nor open the windows. And because of the glass, the car remains uncovered. Do you have brothers who know what is the reason for this? I would be very happy if you help. It hasn't been 2 months since I bought the car. CryCryCry
08.05.2020 18:47 # 2
herry
First of all, welcome and be with us.

I understood the problem, I know how the system works. There is something missing, so you cannot switch to the window closing mode. Since the beep is missing, he says to you, the move hasn't ended yet. don't force the windows. especially if you broke the engine of the back butterflies, you're done. Because there is no such a part in our country. the problem is all about the luggage system. In the first place, I recommend you to park in a closed garage.

which city are you in
herry 2014-09-06 22:12:44
08.05.2020 18:47 # 3
Ceasmert
I live in Istanbul, I used the vehicle in that way for a few days. Now he is standing in the garage of the site. And it still beeps. We had taken him to the master, and the pain was not going away. They said the oil was finished, they filled the oil. If the same problem happened again, they said that we would take it up to the seats and look at it, and I am afraid they would make a big expense. My only problem is that when I want to open it, the windows do not hurt and that beep does not sound. Apart from that, the ceiling hurts smoothly.
08.05.2020 18:47 # 4
Ceasmert
[QUOTE = herry] welcome to us first and be well past.

I understood the problem, I know how the system works. There is something missing, so you cannot switch to the window closing mode. Since the beep is missing, he says to you, the move hasn't ended yet. don't force the windows. especially if you broke the engine of the back butterflies, you're done. Because there is no such a part in our country. the problem is all about the luggage system. In the first place, I recommend you to park in a closed garage.

which city are you in
[/ QUOTE]

I live in Istanbul, I used the vehicle in that way for a few days. Now he is standing in the garage of the site. And it still beeps. We had taken him to the master, and the pain was not going away. They said the oil was finished, they filled the oil. If the same problem happened again, they said that we would take it up to the seats and look at it, and I am afraid they would make a big expense. My only problem is that when I want to open it, the windows do not hurt and that beep does not sound. Apart from that, the ceiling hurts smoothly.
08.05.2020 18:47 # 5
alperen1414
Good day, I have the same problem in my car. Did you solve the problem?
08.05.2020 18:47 # 6
alperen1414
Good day, the same problem exists in my vehicle. Did you solve the problem?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”