Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 CC Ceiling Problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:54 # 1
goetia
Hi guys first,

My 2002 model peugeout 206 cc car, which I have been using for 2 years, has not been damaged so far, no breakdown has been a problem. However, she had some difficulties when opening it up today and finally completed the opening process. When the job came to close, the warning signal rang and did not turn off. We supported the ceiling by holding down the roof closure button and managed to cover it. In the meantime, we lubricated the joints and when we tried this process several times, we always encountered problems when stuck on and off. It seems as if his power is inadequate, and this is a situation where we stopped.

I ask the knowledgeable friends to help me.
08.05.2020 17:54 # 2
error
It is beneficial to look at the gears that are close to the drive mechanism, then it is necessary to check the oil of the hydraulic system, leakage etc. oil may be decreased, pistons may be missing. error 2013-08-28 22:06:34
08.05.2020 17:54 # 3
TuNeR_32
hello I am a 206 CC user, if you are doing the roof opening and closing operations when the vehicle is not running, the battery may be weak. or it may be beneficial to check hydraulic oil at the back. If you want the shortest solution, it is useful to take the vehicle to a workshop and connect it to the computer.
08.05.2020 17:54 # 4
goetia
[QUOTE = errör] It is useful to look at the gears close to the drive mechanism, then it is necessary to check the oil of the hydraulic system, there may be leakage, etc., the oil may be decreased, the pistons may be missing. [/ QUOTE]

Thank you for your answer, I live in Antalya and realized that I did not have enough information to meet the master in the authorized service. We will see, I have to examine, etc. I got answers.

If there is a master who can guide in Antalya, I can actually go to myself, but I think it would be better to leave it to the people so that it is sensitive and the problem does not get bigger.

If I can get more detailed information, I can find the source of the problem myself.

drive mechanism?

I also think that the power is insufficient can it be caused by the battery?

can I add hydraulic oil myself?
08.05.2020 17:54 # 5
goetia
[QUOTE = TuNeR_32] hello I am a 206 CC user, if you are doing roof opening and closing while the vehicle is not running, the battery may be weak. or it may be beneficial to check hydraulic oil at the back. If you want the shortest solution, it is useful to take the vehicle to a workshop and connect it to the computer. I will follow this topic and get past [/ QUOTE]

got it connected to the computer and no defect was found in the vehicle ...
08.05.2020 17:54 # 6
TuNeR_32
I was planning to come to Antalya for ceiling maintenance, there are those who do sanroof work in the mediterranean industry, there are in the old industry, even the honda island was there, I did not have the opportunity to ask if they were doing bmw convertible maintenance. If you can find a good master, if you write, I'll have the maintenance done there

08.05.2020 17:54 # 7
goetia
[QUOTE = TuNeR_32] I was planning to come to Antalya for ceiling maintenance, there are those who do sanroof work in the mediterranean industry, there are in the old industry, even the honda island was there bmw convertible maintenance, I did not have the opportunity to ask. If you can find a good master, if you write, I'll have the maintenance done there

[/ QUOTE]

We are a fellow citizen. Although I can find my researcher, I will write for you.
08.05.2020 17:54 # 8
TuNeR_32
I am also pleased to see you, my nurse;)
08.05.2020 17:54 # 9
herry
If I did not read the above but wrong, you said that by pressing the closing button, we also supported the ceiling manually. If you manually intervened in the automatic mechanism without pulling the rope of the hydraulic system of the ceiling and placing it in the manual position with the switch, I would say it is overdue, the result may be heavy. I hope you haven't done any damage.
08.05.2020 17:54 # 10
goetia
If [QUOTE = herry] has passed but I have not read the above incorrectly, you said that by pressing the close button, we also supported the ceiling manually. If you manually intervened in the automatic mechanism without pulling the rope of the hydraulic system of the ceiling and placing it in the manual position with the switch, I would say it is overdue, the result may be heavy. I hope you haven't done any damage.
[/ QUOTE]

we supported manually because we had no chance to park the roof open vehicle at midnight, I am not so pessimistic because it still reacts to the opening and closing process, that is, there was no worse difference.
08.05.2020 17:54 # 11
emrehisir
THERE IS NO PEJO CU ON SADIK MASTER IN THE MECHANICAL EMERGENCY CEILING AND ELECTRIC AREAS
MASLAK OTO SANAYI
542 210 99 24
08.05.2020 17:54 # 12
kpt
I am a CC user, very satisfied, the only problem I want to change the ceiling fins of the vehicle is the water leak, can I find clean wipes, especially the ceiling edges.

08.05.2020 17:54 # 13
herry
we would be glad if you introduce yourself first. When it comes to your question, they bring the numbers higher than the service.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”