Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 cc ceiling piston problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:21 # 1
mrttkin
Hello friends. When my vehicle was parked, its opening mechanism was damaged due to the impact it received from the left rear. Namely; The black plastic material between the trunk and the rear window turns down when opening the roof. And immediately after opening, that plastic material turns up and the process is finished. Since the piston that provides the movement of that plastic material is damaged, the mechanism leaks oil from there. How can I get this piston from where? I am waiting for your suggestions. I myself live in Balıkesir.

These are also photos. The first photo shows where the piston is in general. The second is the piston itself

08.05.2020 20:21 # 2
onlycihan
it looks like something that is hard to find zero.
08.05.2020 20:21 # 3
mrttkin
I researched a few publishers. he found one, but said the price was a bit high. it was above the price range my own master gave.
08.05.2020 20:21 # 4
sonerkyl
get past, first of all, the climbers do not know anything other than flying, the heater control panel was broken, the protractors did not give under 200 TL, I found the zero original including 180 TL cargo. The part you are looking for is a bit difficult to find, if you have acquaintances in big cities, you need to research well in the publishers. I found one you can get a price.

sonerkyl 2017-05-16 17:12:18
08.05.2020 20:21 # 5
herry
The problem may not be from that piece, it may not improve even if you know it, a master who knows his job needs to look.
If your path falls to Istanbul, I will direct you to the people of this job in maslak. Get well soon.
08.05.2020 20:21 # 6
aykutzilif
Get well soon. I do not know if it is the same piston, but I get the news that I bought the left piston at a price of 300 TL from the outlet.
08.05.2020 20:21 # 7
mrttkin
[QUOTE = herry] the problem may not be from that piece, it may not improve even if you get it, a master who knows his job needs to look.
If your path falls to Istanbul, I will direct you to the people of this job in maslak. Get well soon.
[/ QUOTE]

Teacher, the master has looked at it, we are sure that the problem is from there, oil leakage obviously comes from there.
08.05.2020 20:21 # 8
mrttkin
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] First of all, the climbers do not know anything other than flying. The heating control panel was broken, the outputs did not give under 200 TL. I found the zero original including 180 TL cargo. The part you are looking for is a bit difficult to find, if you have acquaintances in big cities, you need to research well in the publishers. I found one you can get a price.

[/ QUOTE]

You are absolutely right. My master said a price between 100 and 150 TL. 250 TL said the dispatcher. I look at the link, thank you very much.
08.05.2020 20:21 # 9
mrttkin
[QUOTE = aykutzilif] get past. I don't know if it is the same piston, but I get the news that I bought the left piston at a price like 300 TL, hod. [/ QUOTE]

We are sure that there are no luggage pistons, teacher. Still thank you for your opinion. If you bought that piston for 300 TL, then 250 for my piston is too much ...
08.05.2020 20:21 # 10
aykutzilif
[QUOTE = mrttkin] [QUOTE = aykutzilif] get past. I don't know if it is the same piston, but I get the news that I bought the left piston at a price like 300 TL, hod. [/ QUOTE]

We are sure that there are no luggage pistons, teacher. Still thank you for your opinion. If you bought that piston for 300 rubles, my piston 250 is too much ... [/ QUOTE]

No teacher, not a luggage piston, there are pistons that lift the roof on the right and left, one of them has changed. the piston that you mentioned is probably the middle black plastic that lifts. I think if they gave 250 price, I think. hopefully solenoid etc. you get it done without any problems. Meanwhile, I sent you a private message.
08.05.2020 20:21 # 11
sdttn
I think the screwdriver repairs, if there is no bending in the piston rod, it is enough to replace the gasket.
It may also be missing from the hose connections (Fitting) then it is easier to solve. It must be cleaned and determined exactly where there is oil leakage.
sdttn 2017-05-17 02:50:05
08.05.2020 20:21 # 12
mrttkin
[QUOTE = sdttn] I repair the screw driver, I think it is enough to replace the gasket if there is no bending in the piston rod.
It may also be missing from the hose connections (Fitting) then it is easier to solve. It must be cleaned and determined exactly where there is oil leakage.
[/ QUOTE]

According to my master, my teacher could not intervene in the piston. If something was possible to repair it, we would already do it. but still let me investigate again thank you
08.05.2020 20:21 # 13
sdttn
They will produce an economic solution by removing the cylinder and showing it to a place that performs hydraulic cylinder work in the industry.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”