Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 CC CD Player Problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:09 # 1
emreogretmen
Hello friends. My cd player of 206 CC does not read copy cd. I use the original cd player. I wrote with copy cd brand SOny and Nero. It still doesn't happen. According to his head, he sometimes reads a song or two, then it breaks down to the next ritual. Someone at the service reads the original cd, said, I went, I bought the original cd, he did not read it according to his head. What could be the problem? Do we have a friend who faces this problem and can suggest a solution?
08.05.2020 14:09 # 2
hasimayaz
[QUOTE = emreogretmen] Hello friends. My cd player of 206 CC does not read copy cd. I use the original cd player. I wrote with copy cd brand SOny and Nero. It still doesn't happen. According to his head, he sometimes reads a song or two, then it breaks down to the next ritual. Someone at the service reads the original cd, said, I went, I bought the original cd, he did not read it according to his head. What could be the problem? Do we have a friend who faces this problem and can suggest a solution? [/ QUOTE]
when my car was original, I bought 5 of each brand. The most beautiful ones are blue ones.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”