Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 cc buffer replacement

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:15 # 1
alperen1414
Hello friends. I have to replace my 206 cc vehicle's bumper because it is broken. Now would it be bad if I only bought the GTI bumper without replacing the fenders with the GTI fender? Is there a lot of difference?
08.05.2020 20:15 # 2
GokhaN
the difference is gti buffer more scratchy
08.05.2020 20:15 # 3
Gokcesel
There is little difference, but it does. If you are going to change, choose GTi bumper. There is a small protrusion at the fender joint at the bumper end. Obviously, it does not stand out.

The hood is not zero to zero and there is little clearance under the bumper. You don't have to change the fenders, too :)
08.05.2020 20:15 # 4
samet206
I know that GTI type bumpers are already used in CCs, and narrow bumpers look bad in these vehicles. Narrow bumpers are more beautiful in hb models. very little.
samet206 2017-03-24 23:59:03
08.05.2020 20:15 # 5
alperen1414
[QUOTE = Gokceel] There is a little difference but it does. If you are going to change, choose GTi bumper. There is a small protrusion at the fender joint at the bumper end. Obviously, it does not stand out.

The hood is not zero to zero and there is little clearance under the bumper. You don't have to change the fenders, too :) :) [/ QUOTE]

Then I'm about to decide on GTI bumper :) thanks.
08.05.2020 20:15 # 6
alperen1414
[QUOTE = samet206] I know that the CCs are originally used in GTI type bumpers, and narrow bumpers look bad in these vehicles. Narrow bumpers are better in hb models. the bumpers seem to overflow the edges very little.
[/ QUOTE]

There are 206 normal bumpers in my car, GTI is not a bumper. The vehicles I know of are ex-factory. Thank you. One of my thoughts is whether I will decide if that protrusion is bad for my eyes or not. If I am involved in changing the mudguards, the rest goes with the sill and the rear bumper, but it does not go to us in vain. Smile
08.05.2020 20:15 # 7
Gokcesel
[QUOTE = alperen1414] No I have a normal 206 bumper in my car, GTI is not a bumper. The vehicles I know of are ex-factory. Thank you. One of my thoughts is whether I will decide if that protrusion is bad for my eyes or not. If I am involved in changing the mudguards, the rest goes with the sill and the rear bumper, but it does not go to us. Smile
[/ QUOTE]

Don't worry, you won't be involved in changing the fenders. It does not show up very much. The joint is used in my own car, it is not a problem and it does not stand out. Smile
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”