Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 CC Automatic Gear Problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:12 # 1
hbwolf
Hello friends, I searched in the forum but I couldn't find anything to answer my question. I have 206 CC cars 2002 model automatic transmission gasoline. Since I forgot to put antifreeze in the vehicle, after the car started frozen, it threw plugs, I made them in the industry and my automatic gear malfunction started after that, there were no individuals until here. The vehicle passes smoothly to R, D and N but does not change gears. It continues in one gear. There was no such problem until the vehicle was repaired, then the incident took place. The master who made it showed where he had it disassembled and repaired, said that he never touched the gearbox, but he still suspects me. What should I do or can there be a cheaper solution to this? I checked the gearbox oil, there is no problem with the oil. Thanks in advance for the answer, good forums ...
08.05.2020 20:12 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome to us. If the problem started after the engine was built, they may not be able to fit the exact sockets. I connect the computer to the computer and see the malfunction code.
08.05.2020 20:12 # 3
hbwolf
Is it possible for me to be able to look after the vehicle after I purchase the socket and get the program out of service? So can end users access this track and application?
08.05.2020 20:12 # 4
sonerkyl
yes there is but it does not show very detailed. you can only learn fault code. But in the original programs, they look at the solenoid pressures, or you can find the device name elm327 around 25-30 TL on the internet.
08.05.2020 20:12 # 5
hbwolf
Thanks for your help, the master I had repaired had said that he had removed the pole, could he have caused such a malfunction due to a power cut?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”