Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 CC ALICAM RECOMMENDATIONS

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:27 # 1
206ahmet
Hello friends

I am 19 years old. I want to buy a CC of 26. I have allocated a certain budget. Can you help me with the things I should pay attention to when buying from friends and how I should look at a vehicle?

And what's the market?

I think lpgli in terms of less burning.

If you share your opinions, I would be very glad if there are friends who want to sell.
08.05.2020 18:27 # 2
herry
welcome to us, what is your expectation from cc, it is important. There are 2 seats in the back, but consider it as a 2-seater car and decide to buy it, so its price is suitable for a convertible. The best convertible you can get at this price is 206 cc. the summer has a separate pleasure. The engine and transmission are not different from the standard 206's.

preferably;
its originality was not tampered with as its body, engine and electronic components,
You should find a vehicle without a convertible system malfunction.

the market may vary from 21 to 26, as I said, there are also lower prices, but they are often slightly tampered machines. I do not recommend you to have an extra cc, less and clean used original cc, to have a cc tired and have a tired cc. There are also many ads from the owner. you have to research, do not be too late, as soon as we enter summer, prices do not stretch.
herry 2014-04-11 04:43:20
08.05.2020 18:27 # 3
206ahmet
[QUOTE = herry] welcome to us, what is your expectation from cc, it is important. There are 2 seats in the back, but consider it as a 2-seater car and decide to buy it, so its price is suitable for a convertible. The best convertible you can get at this price is 206 cc. the summer has a separate pleasure. The engine and transmission are not different from the standard 206's.

preferably;
its originality was not tampered with as its body, engine and electronic components,
You should find a vehicle without a convertible system malfunction.

the market may vary from 21 to 26, as I said, there are also lower prices, but they are often slightly tampered machines. I do not recommend you to have an extra cc, less and clean used original cc, to have a cc tired and have a tired cc. There are also many ads from the owner. you have to research, do not be too late, as soon as we enter summer, prices do not stretch.
[/ QUOTE]

Yes I'm already looking for 2

Last night, I said to my chance, 17 thousand damage, indifferent, automatic CC fell.
08.05.2020 18:27 # 4
herry
No good will come from the cc you will receive to 17 thousand. I warn. I wish the best.
08.05.2020 18:27 # 5
206ahmet
[QUOTE = herry] No good will come from the cc you will get to 17 thousand, after you start to open new topics in the forum. I warn. I wish the best.
[/ QUOTE]

I will put the vehicle into service in the technical service, if I have 15 or 20 backups, I will be guided accordingly if you inform me as a user who can use 15-16 after I clean it.
08.05.2020 18:27 # 6
herry
In a market where a clean 206 cc goes to at least 20 thousand, I think it is a clean car question mark for 15-16.
I think if your boutique is 15-16, don't look at cc. Complete 20 thousand, look like that. my aim is to help you. There are a lot of people who buy a cc and then take no water or say no ceiling problem. these are the ones that always bring cheap and then regret. I warn you as a cc user. the decision is still yours. If you buy it cheaply and face the pain, we are in these forums, we say it discourse, but we still help you to solve the problem. have a nice day.
08.05.2020 18:27 # 7
206ahmet
[QUOTE = herry] I think a clean car question mark for 15-16 in a market where a clean 206 cc goes to at least 20 thousand.
I think if your boutique is 15-16, don't look at cc. Complete 20 thousand, look like that. my aim is to help you. There are a lot of people who buy a cc and then take no water or say no ceiling problem. these are the ones that always bring cheap and then regret. I warn you as a cc user. the decision is still yours. If you buy it cheaply and face the pain, we are in these forums, we say it discourse, but we still help you to solve the problem. have a nice day.
[/ QUOTE]

Of course, you are right. LOL

I asked 3-4 industry masters, my friend said that the industry is working 15-20
206ahmet 2014-04-11 16:21:16
08.05.2020 18:27 # 8
herry
Look, there are so many things you don't know, so I want to help, I don't want you to hurt. I said I will bring it to the service and give it 250 TL. If you ask your friend about the control job you mentioned in the forum, he / she will recommend you a place, a job that you can see max 50 TL. While I have an annual maintenance of 160, 250 TL is a big figure for expertise. (Besides, every service may not understand from the awning system, they look superficially, they say that you can get it working, you take the car, you get the breath in the service after the first try on a nice spring morning, the system will change, they say 2000 euro will not be eager.)

Wink
08.05.2020 18:27 # 9
impact
I have been chasing cc for about 8-9 months. The most convenient smooth vehicle is sold in 20-21 thousand a week in them. It can be found properly at 17-18, of course, it is the car of someone who is stuck in the emergency money or brought another car cheaply, which is unlikely.
In my opinion, you should buy a car tired for 17-18 and don't be nervous. I had a friend recently.
08.05.2020 18:27 # 10
herry
[QUOTE = 206ahmet] Hello friends

I asked 3-4 industry masters, my friend said that the industry is working 15-20

[/ QUOTE]

What a beautiful friend, 15-20 cc is taken, he says no more, 250 does not tell you much for expertise money Smile
08.05.2020 18:27 # 11
Burak
Unfortunately, the peugeot's well-treated car, which has not been treated well, causes a lot of malfunction, they sell these cars cheaply, they sell them because I need them in the nation, and the good quality vehicle will never be given under its value. It should be well looked after, not by having expertise in the service, but to have a master you know you trust, I have not trusted the authorized services since Ali resolved the cruise control.
08.05.2020 18:27 # 12
TuNeR_32
If you are interested in my car for sale section available,

the http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=34414&title=yazin-keyfini-cikarmak-isteyene-ozel-206-cc-gt
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”