Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 cc Air Conditioner

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:56 # 1
orch
Friends, I have a 206 cc vehicle, when the air conditioner of normal air blows, but it neither cools or warms it, the air outside is coming, only the gas is probably over but I am unable to change the direction of the air conditioner.
08.05.2020 19:56 # 2
xmen
Possibly the guiding flaps were broken or dislodged. There are repair kits, teacher, you should replace it if it is broken. Ten consoles may need to be removed.
08.05.2020 19:56 # 3
Vefa
Since the biggest problem of digital air conditioners is a gear and motor connected to each valve, gear stripping is inevitable, as xmen says, repair kit is sold, but where it needs to be dismantled.
08.05.2020 19:56 # 4
orch
As soon as I go to a master, I will inform you about the result, but the amount that will come out intimidates me ...
08.05.2020 19:56 # 5
orch
Friends went to the master and the result was digital air conditioner problem, he said he took the torpedo and the front panel, I forgot to take the photo, he said that the digital air conditioner is defective, we went to the scrap dealers, asked for a price of 650 TL to the second hand digital air conditioner. We have dealt with the engines in the torpedo, we have settled for a little 160 TL.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”