Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 cc

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:54 # 1
devilofthenight
First of all, I have received slmlar friends & nbsp;
since today 2005 206 cc 1.6 roland garros have been bought so much. Is there a problem in the recession, from the nucleus & nbsp;
how long can I consume the gas? & nbsp; I did not get it, but the painful data from 2500 did not leak, it is not enough for the motor vehicle. There is a part that changes, no other, no room, right, right fenders
I will help all my friends thank you in advance & nbsp; I bought ewerek
08.05.2020 16:54 # 2
Barut
Do not look at those who say good luck to those who buy it. As a result, your own taste is important, it does not remain in hand when it comes to selling, the patients of that vehicle are very good, including me.
08.05.2020 16:54 # 3
peugeot22
First of all, I wish you to use it without any trouble or trouble, I have 2004 CC too, let me try to answer your questions. The ceiling is the most gentle and the most important part you should pay attention to. If you need to pay attention, the author is already in the user manual when the ceiling is opened, in other words, try not to keep it in half position. make it completely open, stopping in the middle for a certain period of time will cause great damage to the system, besides, don't forget to pull the curtain in the trunk and put it back in any other way. Since the safety equipment is more and the ceiling is heavy, it burns more and affects if there is a wide wheel or something. tempt you to do I do not siye, yes it is done but in the event of an accident, good things would not be done :) I tried to try on the open-top freeway, but it was going to be very stable but:) I was told 3000 years ago for 3000, 2500 2000 for casco but I made it to 1800, last year 1100 I made it around, I would not recommend you to travel without a helmet with this vehicle, while the rearview mirror of other models is 50 liras, even the single rearview mirror is 350 liras, I am not talking about the other special parts of the vehicle, but it fits with 206 other parts except for special parts. The engine is compatible with LPG, the 1.6 engine used in the 307-206s, and it will not hurt you when you go to the pressure. Don't worry, the bonnet will be all right. Everybody says something when you first buy it, but the person who uses this tool knows, don't mind anyone, you have a long summer time in front of you.
08.05.2020 16:54 # 4
devilofthenight
automatic gear green green roland garros medicine leather full seat my car right now
08.05.2020 16:54 # 5
devilofthenight
Thank you, I would say that I'll let it go and hurt it, I would say it was nice. ;
Do you know if there are anyone who does this in Istanbul, how many years do you have any information? & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:54 # 6
f1bekir61
Hello friends.

The subject is old but I said let me write it here rather than opening a new thread. I got it. There is a leak in the ceiling system alone, and when it opens and closes 5-6 times, the oil runs out and I have to return to the manual. In Trabzon, I could not trust anyone to deliver the car, the service was not sure, we could not say, we could not. ”Ndivp; Wherever I am at home, I will go wherever it is, there is nothing to do :)

Thank you.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”