Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Cause of Heavy Damage Record !!!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:56 # 1
bilo131
Guys, I didn't know exactly where I opened the subject, but if this isn't the place, forgive me.

I had to give my 2000 model 206 xs vehicle, which I had a serious accident last year, to 5000 tl for the scrapper. While looking at the car ads on the internet, I saw my car that I sold. They wrote no heavy crash blow Confused I wanted to write here, no one should burn. The license plate is the same, there was an air conditioner hose problem, km is the same, the vehicle is definitely my vehicle. Only the bonnet and left fender wrote different but not what happened. The corner at the crossroads from the front hit the barrier. Front and left chassis shattered. The 2 airbags were opened, just as they did, they made them like flowers.

I am not against people's profits, I am just against being deceived and getting their money with false false information. What is certain that it will not be sold to a teenager who will buy his first car with the money he has accumulated? For this reason, I am writing this information as my heart does not allow. I can send the accident photos of the vehicle to those who still want it.

Red 206 Xs Kocaeli-Gebze
Private owner no: 578080001
08.05.2020 20:56 # 2
Selcuk55
Thank you for your right sense. You can complain to the owner. Clap
08.05.2020 20:56 # 3
RP393
thanks, complained.
08.05.2020 20:56 # 4
samet2461
People with bad blood have grown up so they will earn two cents. Trust me now I have zero
08.05.2020 20:56 # 5
maximusti
it is not going through dishonesty.
08.05.2020 20:56 # 6
Gokcesel
[QUOTE = Selcuk55] Thanks for your right sense, you can complain to the owner. Clap [/ QUOTE]

It doesn't do anything from the owner. My old vehicle for sale is now in the second gallery. They pulled the first 135, they raised it to 155 in the second ad. It was in the 167s in April when I sold it. I presented the documents to the owner, but the vehicle is still in advertisement.
08.05.2020 20:56 # 7
sonerkyl
Unfortunately, the punishments are not heavy, but it is a good thing for men to eat the right to people on these issues, to drink water.
08.05.2020 20:56 # 8
cyalman
We bought 14,000 cars from someone we knew years ago and gave them 5 cash. We would give 9,000 in 20 days. He was very excited with his delay being my brother's first car. We immediately issued a license and we will make insurance. pat car pert registered output. It turns out that we had the 4th owner of the car for 3 months. and the car that exploded on the mast 3 months ago. I said you either take the car back or forget 9000. He said, give a proxy for the sale. I said no, we will sell notary directly. He was unable to sell a license within 1 month. Then I heard that she sold it to another woman. it has not been past his shop yet. There are even those who are trying to pile their relatives to make 3 cents of profit. what they don't do to the stranger. thanks for your warning.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”