Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 catalyst problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:21 # 1
blazes06
Hi friends my car 206 quiksilver i have been getting catalitic convert fault error in my car for the last 1 week. There is no problem when I stop and start again and continue on my way. There is no catalyst in my vehicle, but it fails and starts to potter and its traction decreases, it almost seems that it will never go away. What could be the problem in your opinion?
08.05.2020 17:21 # 2
yasoo
Does antipolution fail?
08.05.2020 17:21 # 3
Serkan
Sir, check out these two issues, the problem is in the coil.

http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=8118&PN=1&title=catalytc-converter -fault-ve-antipollution-fault

http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=10896&title=catalytic-converter-hatas

08.05.2020 17:21 # 4
blazes06
I examined the subject you sent and took the vehicle to the master today, connected the pc to the vehicle's ignition system, looked at it and even disassembled the coil and tried it with another coil. The result is the same ... Could crack give catalitic convert fault error?
08.05.2020 17:21 # 5
Serkan
When I connect it to the computer, what's wrong with it?
08.05.2020 17:21 # 6
blazes06
No, just by entering the electronics section, we looked at the errors there and there was only the abs left front wheel cable failure ... if the oxygen sensor was defective, it would have made an error, of course, but there is no fault in the sensor, there is only a crack in the manifold from where the sensor is connected. & Nbsp;

1 - There is no problem when the gas is in the working system of the vehicle. It gives error when the LPG passes ... Logically, the vehicle should keep the air flow lower when the LPG passes. If the air comes out from the crack there, it should increase the oxygen sensor efficiency abnormally. As a temporary solution I will go to an exhaust in the morning, I will share information if the problem disappears.
08.05.2020 17:21 # 7
Guests
Oxygen sensors often fail when the catalytic is removed.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”