Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 campaign springs (bad trades)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:58 # 1
mon
Friends recently sounded from the back right, especially when reversing. I dismantled the drum, see what the bidet is, the spring assembly is dispersed, the spring has become the picture. I was stunned by the industry today, as a tool for buying a spring. This bow is not sold alone, it is 62 TL in 3 sets, "it would be 60 TL for me". I said keep it up brother I said the bottom side is a bow. Do not think that the parts I ask authorized service. a pretty particle. I stopped by the last one, I met yesterday, he said to me "3 5 lira is something, brother what will you bring the bow, we will handle it". I went but no one. He sent the element to the shooter, supposedly bringing it to the publication. brought it, it looks a little bit like it. price? price: 10 tl ... the bottom of the hoot is a simple bow. I said I'm not taking it. The man broke down, I don't know how much I sent you for broadcasting, whether this broadcasting price is 5 TL or should we not earn 5 TL? I don't know what I don't know ...
win.
I don't know if I go and take a similar bow from tofaş
Win by selling 1 lira of bow for 10 lira.
Shame on friends, such trades are not possible.

no I'm not going to be on the bow, I'm sure that bow won't be there because it's short. But I said get it open a couple of rings, if I bend it, I said I stretch it. Come on, artisans are not tradesmen, they cool people from industry.

I said you said 3 5 lira yesterday, I stopped by when I passed, I said it was 3 lira whether we do not know how to make that bow. 50 kurus the most cost that came to the piece come to the particle 2 tl you get 8 lira what is happening.
The man will almost fight with me as you know. I said this, we will have a job in shopkeeping tomorrow, we will shop from you, we will leave your 2-lira broadcasting profit.

No friends, no need to shop from such trades, need three cents.

08.05.2020 15:58 # 2
metin

Unfortunately, such pearl beads are not found in Indian fabric. If you ask about the cost, it is zero, but the people who sell it are thinking that they will get it because they think they are awake.

08.05.2020 15:58 # 3
mon
it is still a shame which tradesman earns 500% at this time.
I waited, I said for God, if he doesn't want me any money now, one of the studs was missing.
But I don't understand what the man sees me like a goose.

08.05.2020 15:58 # 4
sahin-peugeot
In this incident, I could not understand the crime of the piece, the price of the piece is already, what the piece does, what should the damage be? You know, a small piece of spring is not a joke on a piece of brake that is important.
respects
[QUOTE = mon] Recently, friends sounded from the back right, especially when reversing. I dismantled the drum, see what the bidet is, the spring assembly is dispersed, the spring has become the picture. I was stunned by the industry today, as a tool for buying a spring. This bow is not sold alone, it is 62 TL in 3 sets, "it would be 60 TL for me". I said keep it up brother I said the bottom side is a bow. Do not think that the parts I ask authorized service. a pretty particle. I stopped by the last one, I met yesterday, he said to me "3 5 lira is something, brother what will you bring the bow, we will handle it". I went but no one. He sent the element to the shooter, supposedly bringing it to the publication. brought it, it looks a little bit like it. price? price: 10 tl ... the bottom of the hoot is a simple bow. I said I'm not taking it. The man broke down, I don't know how much I sent you for broadcasting, whether this broadcasting price is 5 TL or should we not earn 5 TL? I don't know what I don't know ...
win.
I don't know if I go and take a similar bow from tofaş
Win by selling 1 lira of bow for 10 lira.
Shame on friends, such trades are not possible.

no I'm not going to be on the bow, I'm sure that bow won't be there because it's short. But I said get it open a couple of rings, if I bend it, I said I stretch it. Come on, artisans are not tradesmen, they cool people from industry.

I said you said 3 5 lira yesterday, I stopped by when I passed, I said it was 3 lira whether we do not know how to make that bow. 50 kurus the most cost that came to the piece come to the particle 2 tl you get 8 lira what is happening.
The man will almost fight with me as you know. I said this, we will have a job in shopkeeping tomorrow, we will shop from you, we will leave your 2-lira broadcasting profit.

No friends, no need to shop from such trades, need three cents.

[/ QUOTE]
08.05.2020 15:58 # 5
mon
Gülme
08.05.2020 15:58 # 6
Guests
Get well soon;
But I Didn't See A Piece Of Spare Part Of Me From What I Read.
The Masters You Have Repaired Does Not Look Like a Master ...
the albaydemirc 2011-08-09 19:02:56
08.05.2020 15:58 # 7
mon
I repair it myself. how did you not see the piece trapezoid
08.05.2020 15:58 # 8
Guests
The word was incomplete, I mean, I haven't seen a patch of the particle, the masters trying to find you bows were not real trades ...
08.05.2020 15:58 # 9
mon
No, no, the spring has fallen into the campaign, twisted over time, it should be flat, and the other end should have a hook.
So the spring is faulty, I disassembled it myself.
08.05.2020 15:58 # 10
Guests
I Didn't Understand Anything ... Anyway
08.05.2020 15:58 # 11
Guests
The friend had inserted the bow, but the bow was broken in one end before.
He found out that he was sold as a team that did not find the same thing. 60 TL is a piece that does not deteriorate easily ... It is difficult and expensive to find.
Then the bow in the tofascı master went to 5 lira, came to his account, 10 lira, etc.
But the cost of that publication may be 50kr, but we should not be too small ... there is nothing wrong with the peugeot particle. I wonder how long it was in the service, I was wondering that spring team ??? In tofasci, he said 10 to 5 lira for bringing the piece to his feet. it is weighed. but a separate mystery when the broadcast does not fit ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”