Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 brake repair

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:43 # 1
ReedLine_
Hello, I just joined you, I introduced myself here

It is about 10 months since I bought my car. I went to have an examination, but I could not get a visa because there were 2 serious defects.

Since it was my first car, I have never been to industry before. Anyway, let me write the flaws

1-) Rear service brake: brake effect difference is not acceptable (greater than 30%)
2-) Handbrake: braking effect is not enough

2.axle left: 45.0 right: 87.0 deviation: 48
handbrake left: 13.0 right: 90.0 deviation: 86
pfs braking rate is 7 (should be 16)

How much do you think you can get it done? Is there a good master you know that you can recommend in Ankara ivedik?

Also, it is necessary to drive the car for 1-2 days after adjustment is made for the brakes to adjust. Is this correct for the brakes to fit?

08.05.2020 18:43 # 2
okaNStarss
My friend firen, the backsets look like they are finished. If you use quality supplier industry, if you use 100-120 original, it will cost around 250 TL. Good luck with
08.05.2020 18:43 # 3
ReedLine_
Thank you for your answer, but the values I gave were for the rear wheels, is there a difference?
08.05.2020 18:43 # 4
ReedLine_
actual
08.05.2020 18:43 # 5
samet206
I had a deviation in the rear brakes in me. Generally, this problem arises in the vehicles that did not undergo brake maintenance. Naturally, the rear brake maintenance was done. The deviation was corrected. You should have a competitor who made a measurement with a computer. It does not neglect the things that should be checked and checked from time to time. It is useful to check at least every 2 years.
08.05.2020 18:43 # 6
ReedLine_
Sir, thank you for your answer. Do you wait 1-2 after you give the car on the same day? Though I will visit the industry on Monday or Tuesday
08.05.2020 18:43 # 7
samet206
[QUOTE = ReedLine_] Sir, thank you for your answer. Do you wait 1-2 after giving the car on the same day? Though I will visit the industry on Monday or Tuesday [/ QUOTE]

If they do not take 20 minutes from the moment they start the vehicle, if you have other vehicles, you can expect them at most, it is not a very long job.
08.05.2020 18:43 # 8
DeRyCK
If you adjust the rear brakes, it will examine you. If their pads are finished, replace them as soon as possible. As I begin to grip the handbrake above, I make adjustments to the back and it changes between 20-30 TL.
08.05.2020 18:43 # 9
ReedLine_
[QUOTE = samet206] [QUOTE = ReedLine_] Thank you for your answer, did you wait 1-2 after you gave the car on the same day? Though I will visit the industry on Monday or Tuesday [/ QUOTE]

If they do not take 20 minutes from the moment they start the vehicle, if you have other vehicles, you can expect them at most, it is not a very long job.
[/ QUOTE]

Thank you for your interest and reply, hodja
08.05.2020 18:43 # 10
ReedLine_
[QUOTE = deryck]
If you adjust the rear brakes, it will examine you. If their pads are finished, replace them as soon as possible. As I begin to grip the handbrake above, I make adjustments to the back and it changes between 20-30 TL. [/ QUOTE]

Hodja, if you can get 20-30a as you said, thank you very much for the answer
08.05.2020 18:43 # 11
suppor
I'm going to ask you, why is my brake pedal so hard, I don't bother to keep the drums on hold with my feet?
08.05.2020 18:43 # 12
okaNStarss
[QUOTE = suppor] I'll ask you, my brake pedal is so hard, as if I have been bothering, why don't you worry about keeping the drums on my feet to stop? [/ QUOTE]

it is useful to check the brake center, man pressure settings may be troublesome.
08.05.2020 18:43 # 13
ReedLine_
thank you to everyone who answered everybody good evening

I have solved my problem, I will try to explain in detail; I have ankara-ivedik frenci bayram master, I have a nice place to do their job.

first the tires were removed and the brakes were checked
then I bought the parts for 90 TL after making a bargain with the particle (rear brake cylinders and rear brake pad kit)
campaigns went to the lathe 15 tl I took it
Finally, I gave 40 TL to workmanship and it blew me 145 TL.
We took a tour with the master, then we put the tools in the inspection stations, the values came out well, because I could not go to the examination today, my master said, come back tomorrow before going to the exam, I will make the adjustments, come out, I will say this is what I would suggest.

Take care of yourselves :)

08.05.2020 18:43 # 14
ReedLine_
I want to ask one more thing. I will go to the inspection tomorrow, the car is not on my behalf.
08.05.2020 18:43 # 15
ReedLine_
actual
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”