Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Brake Inflator

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:18 # 1
eguet
15-20 minutes ago, I share the problem that I lived, I got out of the car to shop, I had to get on a ramp road, the brake swelled when I stopped on the ramp and I could not intervene, the car started to run back, the gear is in the 1st gear. I got off using the brake, waited for a while and started again, I was not far from the house (about 300 meters), I came back, I went back and forth, I tried to brake a little back and forth, but I was swollen when idle, it hurts when I put it in gear, then I saw that the temperature got too high, I stopped, I stopped the engine while looking at the engine, I saw it in places where I parked in front of the house. I would not have paid attention to the heap residue, and it was where I parked the maneuver I was wondering if the brake fluid is missing or is there air? Ouch
08.05.2020 18:18 # 2
Bugra
I do not know much about the problem you are experiencing, but it may be due to the brake center or hydraulic as you said. if there is a leak, check the brake fluid oil immediately. friends who know in more detail will write.
08.05.2020 18:18 # 3
hgurkan
If it is recovered after the cycle, there is a brake pump, it works with the engine oil connected to the engine. there must be a problem with it. if the brake comes to its own pressure, it is very likely that the part
08.05.2020 18:18 # 4
ahmed206
It is very interesting, you must share the results.
08.05.2020 18:18 # 5
alman10
If the brake is pumped where the vehicle is, it is normal for the brake to swell. Because as you pump, you finish the suction in the servo brake, the suction that disappears when you supply the gas comes back.

The STOP and the hand brake lights will illuminate at the same time when the brake oil is depleted in your vehicle or the hand brake lamp remains lit even if the hand brake is lowered. Because there is brake hydraulic level sensor. If there is a malfunction due to oil leakage, the brake pedal drops to the bottom because it makes air. Your problem may be Servofren or its valve, or you did not realize that you pumped the brake too much and the brake pedal was swollen (so no problem).
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”