Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Brain Locked. Is it possible to repair?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:54 # 1
zerzevat
Hello friends.

Our 2004 206 1.4 petrol lpg peugeot was singing. I parked last. I'm back. it didn't work again. I struggled myself for a week. It happened. I checked all the sockets. I changed the crank sensor. it just didn't work. turning starter. pumping gasoline. but as far as I understand it does not fire.

I pulled a bobbin to the service. it didn't happen again. I think the machine warned "the brain is locked". they call it the new brain ... is it in repair? Is it bringing zero brains from abroad?

how do we handle the cheap way. Will it necessarily be dating? reset it. Doesn't it have a reset - it comes to mind when it says locked ...
08.05.2020 18:54 # 2
herry
I think you are sitting in malatya, if you can send it to Istanbul, we can make the brain look. I can direct you to the maslak industry for the brain.
08.05.2020 18:54 # 3
fætih
There is no such thing as send it to gökçek buckle.
call tell me first, be careful about the error code or throws a brush: D
08.05.2020 18:54 # 4
zerzevat
The second alternative is to send it to Ist. If there is no other solution, I will ask you for help. thanks.
We called Slap.
Yeah. we ate some brush. another suggestion :)
08.05.2020 18:54 # 5
yacil
Sir, hello, it is the place to say that I was a member only for you. When the brain is locked, the vehicle has a 4-digit pin code, you used to get this code from the internet, but later they canceled it and centralized it. I do not remember this code from the authorized services from France or by request. About 7-8 months ago I was on the road, I called the authorized service.They connected the computer and tried to identify the problem part.In the meantime, the brain of the vehicle was locked, I sent my vehicle with a hammer because it did not have a pin code and it was on Sunday so they could not get the code from the relevant company. , the authorized service tried to help because we knew them, they said they would get the pin code the next day. So they can get this pin code from France during the working hours on weekdays. The person you went to tried to defraud.Also, I don't think I would go to Istanbul and try to make a fee without trying the way I said.
08.05.2020 18:54 # 6
canavaroski90
[QUOTE = yacil] Hodja, hello, this is the place I say I was a member for you.When the brain is locked, the vehicle has a 4-digit pin code, you could get this code from the internet, but later they canceled it and centralized it. I do not remember exactly with the request, they can get it. I was on the road for about 7-8 months ago, I called the authorized service. I sent my car with a hammer because they could not get it, the authorized service tried to help because we knew them, they said they would receive the pin code the next day during working hours. As far as I believe, the person you went to tried to defraud.Also I do not go to Istanbul and try to spend without trying the way I said. How happy if I could help a little bit. I hope the problem is solved as soon as possible. [/ QUOTE]

where and how to enter the code? Does the vehicle open when the so-called brain lock happens?

I do not know what the problem is, I think if it does not fire, I do not know in detail, but if you have reached the level where you can open the ignition and start the immobilizer, it means that the immobilizer has been activated and the starter sequences have been performed without brain errors. but the real question is, are you sure you pumped fuel? because the amount of fuel, air pressure and their engine speed increase and decrease relations always regulates ecu.
08.05.2020 18:54 # 7
zerzevat
Dear Yacil,
thank you for your interest and help. I heard it for the first time - let me investigate.
as I understand it happened to you. and you got code from france and solved it?

The vehicle is cranking, but these vehicles were cranking even if immo was tight. he did not fire. I tried both keys but I don't know if there is a problem with immo code in the brain.

pump is pressing. I hear the pump noise both when the ignition is switched on and after cranking.
there is also serious pressure in the hoses on the pump. sprays out. Likewise, when the air is injected at the head of the injector nozzle, the same figure sprays gasoline.

08.05.2020 18:54 # 8
yacil
Canavaroski, there is a program that service personnel use, they connect the computer to the vehicle, they want that code to perform the operation in the program. In the program they are running, they identify the potential problematic location of the vehicle and try the process according to the error they received. They had tried formatting and reloading the brain or something.
08.05.2020 18:54 # 9
yacil
Vegetable, first of all, I ask you, I hope the vehicle does not have anything important. I called the authorized service, there was no problem in purchasing gasoline. They did not try a few operations in line with the error they received from the computer, they tried to format, the brain of the car locks itself in some cases and requests that pin code to continue the process. I sent the car to the service because we could not get the code. Afterwards, there were 3 sockets on the side of the vehicle's brain, I think there was something in the handcuff style that prevented them from getting it, I am not sure what it was, so there was no connection, so the brain was burned, so I had to change the brain. They had a quit brain, and the vehicle has had no problems since that day.
08.05.2020 18:54 # 10
yacil
I think the answer was a bit complicated in terms of the answer to the question. yacil 2014-11-27 18:54:50
08.05.2020 18:54 # 11
zerzevat
the vehicle is in service right now. I think we will continue with the brains of dating. if it happens. There are similar cable failures in foreign forums. Let's see now.

How many years did the brain cost you?
08.05.2020 18:54 # 12
yacil
I got the brain out of last February or March. The authorized service was at a distance of 160 km from where I was on the road, the authorized service came and looked at it + the tractor came from the same distance took the vehicle, the cost of it + the donning of the brain + I changed the timing belt, all of them cost a total of 1750 TL. .
08.05.2020 18:54 # 13
zerzevat
I found the bounce brain + bsi unit + original key chip.

it just comes out of the brain + coding price. so it is advantageous. We will not deal with coding, there will be no intervention in the brain ...

I will meet with the service. the malfunction is certain, so - the construction to be solved.

the service said so. We'll see.
vegetables 2014-11-28 11:35:28
08.05.2020 18:54 # 14
yacil
Either rightly, if I have coded or if it doesn't fix, in vain you would say why would I have to pay for that process, but wouldn't it be better to avail anything in the brain? Definitely the solution. Fortunately, I hope you will reach your vehicle in a short time and in a healthy way :)
08.05.2020 18:54 # 15
canavaroski90
I follow the subject constantly, I am waiting excitedly for what will happen.

It is very interesting not to press gasoline and ignite. Maybe if someone touched the spark plugs while cranking, maybe the cable to the distributor would have failed?

I'm so curious now ..
08.05.2020 18:54 # 16
zerzevat
no need to touch the spark plugs .. the master took out and measured the coil plug in the service - he said he did not ignite.

If immo error, planet 2000 program would be seen on computer? _? what he says "brain locked. will change"

I have reviewed many international forums. it is very strange, aside from the cable error in our vehicles, if the water or oil level is low, the vehicle would not operate to protect itself. Many people who did not believe this saw that the vehicle was working after filling the oil and water.

Could we have such a problem? because my car was constantly warning about the oil level on the screen. Like more or less ... all rings light up in one run. There is no difference between the two. there are no 3 rings ...

and there is a special procedure that needs to be very careful in these battery disassembly and installation processes. I never knew. I put it, I pulled it out, I removed the battery .. Supplements or something ... I say it might be damaged.

but the service has been reset. he did not accept anything.

08.05.2020 18:54 # 17
yacil
Well, it sounds strange to me, as you said, the tool can lock your brain in some cases, but in this case, the brain seems locked, and the approach seems to me as if they would scam the same brain just by unlocking it, as if they were wearing a new brain. If you agree to make it clear, my advice is to just point a point to the brain where you can see it, and I think if they control it, did they really change the brain.
08.05.2020 18:54 # 18
zerzevat
unfortunately 95% of the market is as you mentioned.
I trust the service - because it has touched a lot of help - they said, let's put it. so I am not looking for intent. but mine is a bit of a measure so that something might be overlooked -

08.05.2020 18:54 # 19
zerzevat
Hello there. my problem is solved for now. let me note for those who are curious and will come to the page as a result of future searches:

thank goodness I figured out with the brain.

but now he is kicking from time to time in both tube and gasoline. Front oxygen sensor and map sensor problem is seen on the computer. The fault light also lit for the last two days. I deleted the codes. the light came on again. let me see again tomorrow ....

this oxygen sensor is a very expensive piece. 400 tl. pug in the service.

is it broken? or is it possible to clean and install it?

Also, although my car was fully automatic with a cold engine in the morning, it made the same semi-automatic transmissions when switching from two to two ... the gear shift officially waited. I wonder if my problem is with the gearbox?

thanks.

08.05.2020 18:54 # 20
sevipalma
@zerzevat hello how much did it cost?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”