Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206+ Bi-Xenon Lens Application

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 19:32 # 1
Alicilik
Hello,

Who knows my vehicle knows. I am someone who likes to make upgrades to the vehicle without disturbing the originality.
We wanted to get into the Bi-Xenon business. Thanks to the Boom Garage in Etlik in Ankara, he did his best. I recommend to Ankara friends.

We used a 2.5 inch solenoid curtain lens.
We allocated a long distance. Normally, when the headlight is off, the h1 halogens are on the selector. When you make the short beam, the yellow light does not light up and the lens curtain is removed.
We used 5000K 55w xenon kit and the lighting was great.

Application and after photos and videos are at the bottom.

Farin introduction
[TUBE] cqz3guhm0d0 [/ TUBE]

After application
[TUBE] wbnof6lg29 the [/ TUBE]

Photos,

08.05.2020 19:32 # 2
Barut
You have done very good work, good health
08.05.2020 19:32 # 3
sonerkyl
What is the cost of good health, good job
08.05.2020 19:32 # 4
ALLEX
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] Health to your hand, what a good cost.

I think literally the same.

or friends, we will turn the model 206 into a veyon with this mentality LOL

but seeing the value of labor is nice Clap
08.05.2020 19:32 # 5
Adem Kurtuldu
Where can we get the lenses at home or you can throw a link brother, masallah very beautiful
08.05.2020 19:32 # 6
Alicilik
There is a boom garage on facebook alican yigit (in ankara) contact him.
08.05.2020 19:32 # 7
Adem Kurtuldu
Has any cutting been done for the bidet assembly?
08.05.2020 19:32 # 8
barishrocker
Good bye
08.05.2020 19:32 # 9
Sercan Mungan
I hope you use it on really nice days, my teacher Ali, I guess I had it opened for headlight cleaning.
08.05.2020 19:32 # 10
Gokcesel
An event worthy of Plus. I have seen the place that you call health Ali Ali, if you made it while browsing the internet, I would recommend it to everyone Thumbs Up Is there any problem with the examination lens?
08.05.2020 19:32 # 11
KILIC
In the first picture, I saw the disassembled headlights wrong. I thought you had a black coating on the headlights, how beautiful it was, I was passing the white car as black headlights, I looked carefully again.
08.05.2020 19:32 # 12
gkhn92
You said to me, "The lens does not work wonders" on the subject I opened on 2 December before, but after 11 days you wrote "I did not see my way ahead" with your own mouth. It is not very interesting :) It shouldn't be big.

the http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=40797&title=bixenon-far-aydinlat
08.05.2020 19:32 # 13
Alicilik
I'm still behind what I said. My opinion on that matter has not changed. There was no perfect conclusion. My expectation was obvious, the car I used has a lens with a fabricated solenoid curtain. If I was not satisfied, I would return to the mirror.

The lens is especially attached because the lens reverses the light in focus and radiates it in 2 layers. This means that the current light will double. At the same time, it radiates half a circle of light to illuminate the area that the driver will not be disturbed. This makes a smoother reflection than the mirrored system.

The performance I used was not a hella or a tourist but a low level lens according to my performance. But it would be better if I could have added some more butce.

I had the steam problem, but it was the first day, but it just never happened.

I do not think that there will be trouble in the examination, they make trouble from the most settings.

I made the road for 1800km, if I remove the setting a little and buy a led bulb, it will not be eaten.
08.05.2020 19:32 # 14
gkhn92
It is enough to replace the xenos with a halogen bulb in order to pass the examination, except that they write a slight defect just because the headlight is bad.
08.05.2020 19:32 # 15
ihsanozlesmis
[QUOTE = Alliance] There is a boom garage on facebook alican yigit (in ankara) contact him.
[/ QUOTE]

Selamun Aleykum Usta Pug 306.I write here which lenses we are planning to use inpro headlights so that we can not make new subjects in terms of brand and size, and we should not be rude.
08.05.2020 19:32 # 16
yusufmercan
good health really good
08.05.2020 19:32 # 17
Alicilik
[QUOTE = bestowed] [QUOTE = Buying] There is a boom garage on facebook alican yigit (in ankara) contact him.
[/ QUOTE]

Selamun Aleykum Usta Pug 306.I write here which lenses we are planning to use inpro headlights so that we can not make new subjects in terms of brand and size, and we should not be rude.
[/ QUOTE]

Impro zor is. If serious work is to be done, hella should be attempted. In the name of just collecting the light, I think the idea is 2.5 ". Boom has a brother in the garage, he gives more detailed information.
08.05.2020 19:32 # 18
ihsanozlesmis
[QUOTE = Buying] [QUOTE = bestowed] [QUOTE = Buying] There is a boom garage on facebook alican yigit (in ankara) contact him.
[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

Impro zor is. If serious work is to be done, hella should be attempted. In the name of just collecting the light, I think the idea is 2.5 ". Boom has a brother in the garage, he gives more detailed information. [/ QUOTE]

If we buy 306 gti type transparent headlamps, it could be long and short double lenses. Would it be harm or useful to make aceba long lenses?
08.05.2020 19:32 # 19
Alicilik
I have double lenses, if I have a moving perforator in my mind, there is a quad xenon that applies to the bnw.
08.05.2020 19:33 # 20
ihsanozlesmis
[QUOTE = Appealing] I have double lenses, if I have a moving perfume in my mind, there is a quad xenon that applies to the bnw.

When you say moving screen, it is exactly like the lens is doing long and short, and when you say it hurts, you mean the damage to the opposite or something good.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”