Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 battery light and battery problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:50 # 1
t.leader
Hello to everyone. I bought a 206 automatic gearshift 3 months ago. There has been no problem for 2 months. However, yesterday evening, when returning home, battery light came on. The man who sold the vehicle said that he had just replaced his battery. Aku varta. Anyway I was going to stop the battery light on. I stopped somewhere already, I switched the ignition back on, the light did not come on again. Then I used it for another 15 minutes, came home and closed it. Later that morning I was going to the airport. I turned the radio off because I don't understand why. Abs light started to flash about the airport, I entered the airport parking lot, parked, closed the contact. When I first contacted the contact, I said, let's work again. I turned it off so that the clock would run out of date. I left the mars back and the lights came on. I turned it all the way again so that it would work again, all the lights turned off and did not work. I thought I had to catch the plane, I saw the hood, looked at the battery connections, no problem. I went to the plane to avoid the night but I didn't understand the problem. I will return to the airport in the evening, I guess it will not work there again. Or if I have a leg, I would be glad if you give me a confused idea
08.05.2020 18:50 # 2
impertore
Hello there,

Have the battery tested.

He may have completed his life.
It may need to be fully charged.
The charging dynamo may be malfunctioning.

08.05.2020 18:50 # 3
t.leader
In the evening, I will work with reinforcement and go and show it tomorrow. It got stuck in my head but
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”