Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 - Battery light

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
12.02.2022 12:04 # 1
muratdt
Hello, while my vehicle is driving, the battery light turns on and beeps 3 times. (Like a warning that comes close to running out of fuel)
When the battery light is on:

-There is no change in the headlights, windows, tape recorder.
-There is no electricity to the ceiling lights and cigarette lighter of the vehicle.
-The keys that open the central lock and the quads on the center console are sometimes powered and sometimes not.

I took it to the first electrician, at that moment the battery light was not on, the battery was charging without any problems, but we changed it because the conjuncture had passed.

It worked for 4-5 days without any problems, after staying outside on a rainy cold night (I'm not sure if it's related) the ceiling lights-lighter eyes stopped getting electricity again. Battery light comes on sometimes, turns off after 3-5 minutes. It didn't turn off either.

After traveling about 100km, we went to the electrician again and checked, the battery is charging normally and there is no weakening in the battery.

So when the battery light comes on, it seems that there is no problem with the battery or the charging of the battery, but there is no power to the ceiling lamps-cigarette lighter and sometimes the center console where the central lock is located.

I tried to write it in as much detail as possible.
Does anyone have the problem and solve it? If possible, I am waiting for your suggestions for masters of the Anatolian side.

14.02.2022 11:51 # 2
sonerkyl
The problem is probably in the car fuse box, bro, so bsi. or oxidation in one of the electrical chassis of the vehicle, etc. it could be. If the v-belt is not strong, if the v-belt loosens as it heats up, it may cause an imbalance if the alternator does not turn properly.
16.02.2022 21:21 # 3
Cihanmutlu
Hello, I am having the same problems with my 2006 model 206 x-design 1.4 hdi. It's been about a year and since I don't have a familiar master, I'm afraid to take it to the industry (Şanlıurfa)
13.11.2022 12:23 # 4
altnyunuss
Hi bro, I'm having the same problem, did you solve it?
17.11.2022 10:06 # 5
ByYlmzZz
Have the part of your vehicle that contains the fuses, which we call BSI, removed and checked. It's actually not a well-insulated part. There are relays and fuses on it. in case of oxidation, it can do what you say and more. Also check the chassis line.
17.11.2022 14:41 # 6
altnyunuss
Is this the fuse box under the steering wheel in a vehicle or the fuse box next to the engine?
24.11.2022 07:59 # 7
ByYlmzZz
The part that is under the black cover on the right when you lift the hood. right at the bottom of the shock absorber tower.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”