Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 battery lamp started to light up again

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:14 # 1
cemo100
As a result of the illumination of the battery lamp 5.6 months ago,
Coals and other equipment in the charger have been replaced with new ones. When I go on the road, I turn off the ignition and turn it on. Then it does not burn for a long time. What am I going to do with this car? I regretted it very much. Failure, error does not end. & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 21:14 # 2
sonerkyl
Well your battery is new. there may be a problem with the chassis connections. Unfortunately my former owners leave them neglected because they use contempt. Second hand car business luck job does not take off the industry if you received a maintenance-free vehicle. & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 21:14 # 3
cemo100
battery is not new. But it works in half anthem. Very good. The polar heads are also beautiful.
The chassis connection remained. But I don't think it will be from him.
The car is stuck. No such a nuisance vehicle.
08.05.2020 21:14 # 4
pusutr
I used 206 for 5 years. Classic track changes & nbsp; Except for (undercarriage etc.), it never lit a malfunction lamp. And they came and picked up my car from Istanbul. I am in Hatay. Namely; there are no bad cars, there are neglected cars. My 206's starter motor had failed. On time (2016) & nbsp; By giving 140 TL, I had changed the coals and connectors in the industry. After 1 month, the automatic starter burned. I called the service and asked for a replacement with the original starter motor. I paid 280 TL. But it was worth the last drop. My advice to you is to fix this problem in the service. With a hard bargain, you solve this job, get a 2-year parts warranty + pay with your credit card in installments.

< editID> pusutr 2019-05-16 10:23:28
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”