Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Battery Lamp Problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:47 # 1
cumcum83
Hello, 2006 Model 1.4 HDI X Desing I have a model vehicle. The battery lamp lights up while the vehicle is running. I just bought the battery. What could be the reason for this? I am waiting for your help. Thanks in advance .
08.05.2020 19:47 # 2
Cyrus35
First of all, I will not be able to provide precise information about mine assumption and preliminary prediction, maybe friends who come to the press can help.
My advise is to have a battery measured. I wonder if it may not be charging or any contact. In other words, it seems as if it is between the battery and the charging engine, my teacher. Is there music equipment in the vehicle?
08.05.2020 19:47 # 3
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = Cyrus35] First of all, I will not be able to give precise information about my assumption and prediction, maybe friends who come to the press can help.
My advise is to have a battery measured. I wonder if it may not be charging or any contact. In other words, it seems as if it is between the battery and the charging engine, my teacher. Is there music equipment in the vehicle? [/ QUOTE]

Get +1 to one chassis check
08.05.2020 19:47 # 4
TugyyStyle
The battery light will light up for a while on the new battery. Use 1 week 10 days.
08.05.2020 19:47 # 5
cumcum83
The battery lamp does not light up constantly. No music installation, everything original. Thank you for your attention
05.01.2022 13:48 # 6
diy2121
the topic is going to resurface, but i have the same problem.
13.01.2022 19:47 # 7
ersin61
I recommend you to have the alternator checked
16.01.2022 17:18 # 8
KillaLee
Check battery connections. If necessary, replace the battery terminals. There is a thick cable that stands alone on the alternator. When you lift the hood, the steering wheel stops just below the power box. See if that cable is plugged in. If everything looks normal, the problem is in the alternator connector and needs to be replaced. It must be purchased according to the part code that comes out of the alternator. Otherwise, the battery light will not go out even if it charges. Never use Chinese made connectors. Give 200 liras more and get a quality brand that is compatible.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”