Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 battery lamp is on in rainy weather

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
17.03.2021 18:22 # 1
yfk
Good forums everyone. My vehicle 206 Ralond Garos, when I turn the steering wheel in my vehicle in rainy weather, the battery lamp turns on and suddenly it drops out of power, but when it stops and does not accelerate, it passes by itself. Although it has passed, I cannot use the vehicle in rainy weather
I am open to your help.
18.03.2021 16:44 # 2
sonerkyl
Hello, teacher. It is necessary to have the v-belt and alternator and engine fuse box checked.
18.03.2021 20:58 # 3
yfk
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] Hello teacher. It is necessary to have the v-belt and alternator and engine fuse box checked. [/ QUOTE]

The V belt has just changed. Professor, I had the charger measured, nothing came out. Where do I have to look specifically in the fuse box?
19.03.2021 09:19 # 4
sonerkyl
You probably need to dismantle the cigarette box, clean it well with oil-free contact spray and put it back. oxidation etc. may be. By the way, these types of problems can be caused by the electrical chassis of the vehicle.

25.03.2021 22:22 # 5
yfk
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] The fuse box probably needs to be disassembled, cleaned thoroughly with oil-free contact spray and reinstalled. oxidation etc. may be. By the way, these types of problems can be caused by the electrical chassis of the vehicle.

[/ QUOTE]

It is as if water is in contact with water from the front right side of the car because this problem occurs when you turn the steering wheel to the left
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”