Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 backup key issue

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:09 # 1
koray2438
First of all, I was following the hello forum for a long time, but I just became a member. I open a subject for the first time, if I made a mistake, do not look at my fault.

my problem is that my backup key was running smoothly before, no crash, etc. Although it was not, it started not to start the vehicle. but there is a situation like this. I keep the lock key pressed when the ignition is on with the original remote control key, then I turn it off and then remove it, then insert the remote key without control and the vehicle is running. But when I lock the doors and open them again, the backup key does not work, there is no problem in the original. I would be glad if you help me. Meanwhile, the vehicle is 2007 model 206sw.
08.05.2020 19:09 # 2
koray2438
Nobody wrote a reply, but I will inform you anyway. I visited a lot of key-makers, they did not give a price below 100tl and they said it would cost 250-300tl if I go to the service. I went to the service and the problem was resolved to 40TL. keys are re-coded. I also asked for the price of the new key original controlled key 200tl.
08.05.2020 19:09 # 3
secofield
thanks for the solution

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”