Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 automatic usage

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:57 # 1
sukur
Friends mrb. I bought a 206 1.4 2000 xr automatic vehicle. this is my first automated tool and I don't want to make a mistake and experience transmission problems. My question is:

When I want to use this manually. I see that the 1st gear is in the form of a button on the side. So where should the gear lever be when using the 1st Gear with that key? Do not laugh. big trouble for those who don't really know .. good day
08.05.2020 16:57 # 2
sukur
Does anybody know
08.05.2020 16:57 # 3
sukur
Friends There is no one who uses automatic gear. It will tell you how to use six above manual.
08.05.2020 16:57 # 4
Mehmet38
1. The lever must be at 2 to engage
08.05.2020 16:57 # 5
sukur
Oh god bless you. We do not use a device similar to clutch, do not throw it, like throwing the gears while braking, etc.
08.05.2020 16:57 # 6
berk2309
My teacher takes it to & nbsp; D why use it 1 2, when the vehicle is having a hard time to use it, it will take the comfort of yourself and take it out, and it will be enough to use the brake as you slow down the vehicle.
08.05.2020 16:57 # 7
Mehmet38
The system in D is valid for other forward gears, but I heard that the gear shifting at high revs is not very healthy.
08.05.2020 16:57 # 8
sukur
I asked for that. My vehicle is hitting the plug when the engine is cold and putting it into automatic transmission. I produced an idea like using the car until it warmed up. for not doing anything wrong because I will try it ..
08.05.2020 16:57 # 9
monur
[QUOTE = sukur] I asked for that. My vehicle is hitting the plug when the engine is cold and putting it into automatic transmission. I produced an idea like using the car until it warmed up. In order not to do anything wrong because I will try it .. [/ QUOTE]

I say, wipe that idea out of your mind. If your budget is malfunctioning to get it done, stop aside and stop it again. Never use it manually. Manual crossings of 50 km / h and above are very risky.
08.05.2020 16:57 # 10
toga406
Except for my teacher D, I would say that you don't use that method on a straight road. it will cost you 500 TL
08.05.2020 16:57 # 11
Guests
If I have difficulty in using 1st gear, I recommend it. other than that, it would not be appropriate. If you want to shift to 1st gear, you press the brake, you take the gear to 2, and there is a button there, you press it.
08.05.2020 16:57 # 12
sukur
It can be said that I got the answers I was looking for. Maybe you saved me from a big expense. Thank you all. Good luck ramadan
08.05.2020 16:57 # 13
berk2309
If you get hit in the mornings and you don't have any financial situation, then my coach will start the vehicle, take it for a few minutes, think it will be warm, then there will be no knocked night, you will not get it in error & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:57 # 14
ysndrsn
I'm waiting for urgent help. Peugeot 206 2006 model automatic transmission. Everything was normal, I parked the car an hour later I came to the gear mnrp but I do not go to d I can not go forward. What is the problem, can you help ..
08.05.2020 16:57 # 15
pierson
When you go in the city, it is said to take the gear to 3 in automatic gear. Do you think that the brake will be softer ... the master says ... whatever it means .. I want to learn this ... D-3-2-1 snow mode and S mode in harmful situations used .. where can we learn them ..
08.05.2020 16:57 # 16
byistanbul
The 206 xr vehicle is a fully automatic vehicle and you cannot use it manually. D takes it to use.manual is on triptinuk vehicles. But since there is no clutch, you can not enjoy the gear in it.
08.05.2020 16:57 # 17
pierson
Peugeot said that you can use the service manually. If you are in the city according to the road and if your speed will not exceed 80, he said buy 3. If he is on the long road, he said to buy it. I wanted to ask the forum. driving comfort and braking ..
08.05.2020 16:57 # 18
mami202
[QUOTE = pierson] When you go in the city, it is said to take the gear to 3 in automatic gear. Do you think this is true ... the brake will be softer, the master says ... what I mean ... I want to learn ... D-3-2-1 snow mode and S mode is used in harmonic situations. Where can we learn about them? [/ QUOTE]

D- automatic mode, you just make gas and brakes, the transmission takes care of the rest.
When you press the S button, you will switch to sports mode & nbsp; the gearbox shifts at higher revs, for example, it does not go into a higher gear until it reaches 5-6 thousand revolutions (this mode brings more fuel consumption)

for me, it is not necessary to use manual mode unless it is necessary & nbsp; I am not saying that it is bad, but it is most logical to apply to manual position when there is automatic position, for example 3 when in automatic position, when you enter the ramp with low speed with gear,
normally the transmission is automatic shifts into a lower gear, but you If you want to shift gears from nbsp; you can shift to & nbsp; in manual position, then shift into 2nd gear, then until you get into D or shift into 3rd gear, the vehicle continues in 2nd gear after a while & nbsp; If you do not take it or change it to D position, the transmission will automatically intervene and shift into a higher gear even if it is in manual mode.

If you press this button while driving on snowy ground with your snow mode vehicle, the electronic The systems allow the vehicle to travel safely on the road, for example, press the gas as much as you want, all the power is not transferred to the wheels at one time and the heavy and continuous little power is applied and the vehicle allows you to advance without any paw.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”