Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Automatic Transmission Revision Price How Much?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:04 # 1
Sedat Yildirim
Hello guys.
I told you before.
2002 206 XR I started to have a traction problem in my automatic transmission. I took it to the mechanic, they replaced two selonoid valves, they got 500 TL, the problem was solved. And then it started not pulling again as before. The car's voice is officially drowned. As if it was pulling with high gear on the steep ramp. Then I took it to the automatic gearbox, put it on the computer and said, a cellonoid valve and transmission cables, I said ok.
Made 500 TL It took me a week, but I was on my way to the homeland.
Transmission shines a light in the meantime, the master said, if he does it again, he said, run it again.
I went to my hometown in that case, I did not go, my mileage in my hometown and again in Istanbul `` Return, it took 3000 Km. Now I took it to the same gearbox, this time he said he had a PC switch and snsor failure. I asked the price, he said 350 TL in workmanship. Well, I said it would be a problem again, he said to his luck.
I said you would make the revision, said 3000 TL and I couldn't get it because of the financial situation. I ask for your information and advice on this matter. I wonder if they are doing the revision, as our gearbox says? The vehicle goes to 10-11 thousand TL, which is a lot of damage for me, I cannot buy an automatic vehicle for that money again.
Are there any places that you know, do guaranteed repairs? Because I'm going to ride, not to sell. If there are places you know, would you give me the address or phone number?
I was so sorry, halal.
With greetings and prayer ...
08.05.2020 17:04 # 2
Haksen016
There is a master in Bursa, where even authorized services take automatic vehicles, and if you want an expert, I give your phone. I will help you if you come to Bursa.
08.05.2020 17:04 # 3
Sedat Yildirim
[QUOTE = Haksen016] There is a master in Bursa, where even authorized services take automatic vehicles, if you want an expert, I give your phone. I will help you if you come to Bursa. [/ QUOTE]
Thank you very much, my dear brother. Since the place where I work is a hospital, getting permission is a problem. God bless you, my dear brother.
08.05.2020 17:04 # 4
monur
[QUOTE = Haksen016] There is a master in Bursa, where even authorized services take automatic vehicles, if you want an expert, I give your phone. I will help you if you come to Bursa. [/ QUOTE]

Ismet Usta?
08.05.2020 17:04 # 5
Haksen016
Good wishes, bless you, my brother. Somehow, if you fall on the road, we will help here.
Yes, my friend is correct, the gearbox is.
08.05.2020 17:04 # 6
xxxxxxxxxo
My friend you that drive hıc dealing on that tool gardener are you SIT distri avni master yenı made Dedeman hotel is unique in Turkey behind it costs less that person and definitive solution arrows
tel:
08.05.2020 17:04 # 7
monur
[QUOTE = Haksen016] Good wishes, thank you brother. Somehow, if you fall on the road, we will help here.
Yes, my friend is correct, the gearbox ismet.
[/ QUOTE]

I am very pleased that many of my friends have taken off the land vehicles and have made my car itself.
08.05.2020 17:04 # 8
MagicPerformance
A complete revision of around 2500-2750. Bullet master light peugeot in the Ataturk industry has directed me to hope and does whatever it takes.

Bülent tel: 533 414 66 41
umutrizaergen 2012-10-08 12:47:07
08.05.2020 17:04 # 9
Haksen016
Just like the man who sees the shop, he already understands how skillful he is.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”