Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 automatic transmission problem please help!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
07.02.2021 17:42 # 1
Serhatk92
Hello friends. I just bought my car 1.6 gasoline tubless 206 automatic transmission. Although it sees 3,500 cycles, its traction is disastrously falling and even the slope becomes unbearable. When the contact turns on and off, it gets better, but the same problem repeats. The vehicle screams like crazy, I hit the gas, but it does not go, it takes very little. What is the problem with this? I live in the scholarship. Is there anyone who can help? I've heard a lot of things in the former owner whose revision was made 1 year ago, such as solenoid valve failure or transmission oil change.
07.02.2021 23:56 # 2
talip206
Good evening, get well soon. As I understand it, the problem happens when it gets hot. This increases the possibility of being an oil cooler. First of all, you need to be sure about this, just check if it is a problem when it is hot. Check the expansion vessel and check if there is lubrication.
Since your vehicle protects itself, it is fixed to the 3rd gear. Do not force it this way, stop and start immediately. Otherwise, you will damage the linings inside.
Your advantage is that you are in the bursa. I know that the solution is automatic transmission Kamil Us has a branch in Bursa. I think you should go and consult.
talip206 2021-02-08 00:06:41
08.02.2021 20:46 # 3
Serhatk92
[QUOTE = talip206] Good evening, get well soon. As I understand it, the problem happens when it gets hot. This increases the possibility of being an oil cooler. First of all, you need to be sure about this, just check if it is a problem when it is hot. Check the expansion vessel and check if there is lubrication.
Since your vehicle protects itself, it is fixed to the 3rd gear. Do not force it this way, stop and start immediately. Otherwise, you will damage the linings inside.
Your advantage is that you are in the bursa. I know that the solution is automatic transmission Kamil Us has a branch in Bursa. I think you should go and consult.
[/ QUOTE]
Yes, this situation occurs after using it for a while, that is, after the vehicle starts to warm up. When the vehicle stops and starts it, the problem gets better but it repeats itself. When the vehicle is cold, there is no problem, everything is fine. solution I called oto kamil master, he said the problem may be from the switch, it didn't make sense to me because he changed the switch 7-8 months ago :) What do you mean by the expansion vessel, my teacher, is the water tank?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”