Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Automatic Transmission Problem! ...

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:54 # 1
Sedat Yildirim
Selamunaleykum.
Hello, dear friends. car
begging me not to officially go. Vehicle & nbsp; While the ramp is going up on the "D" while it is loaded, it faints officially and fails to shrink on its own. On long ramps, sometimes there is the smell of burnt rubber. I took it to the special service. > 2-Engine oil changed.
3-Oil filter changed. 4-Transmission oil changed.
5-Air filter changed. 6-Pollen filter changed. 7-Spark plugs changed. .
8- The water circulation has changed.
9-Rear brake center.
However, the problem in the car continued, the master said that the gearbox must be opened.
The pads in the gearbox must be replaced. I went to the authorized Peugeot service and plugged it into the computer and said the same. They said that the transmission should go through the revision, which costs around 3500-4000 TL.
I asked another master, he said that we would make around 1500-1700 TL.
I want to know your opinion, what should I do in this situation?
Maybe our friends who have knowledge about this Where and how can I handle this problem properly?
Regards ...
Sedat Yıldırım 2012-07-14 17:57:48
08.05.2020 16:54 # 2
serkan206
my dear friend maybe they will get angry but they will kiss me directly on the lip of the authorized services.
familiar or something, find a special love from a distance, let them kiss your lips in the industry. 4liter from 20tl to 80tl + 30workership
it seemed to be a little better but again there was a problem in climbing up.
After
I changed 2 solenoids. original 2 piece 90tl to 180tl + 100tl workmanship Throttle press settings and so on. div>
the feature of these services is to download the gearbox immediately and try to rob the 2-3 thousand lira & nbsp; god do not drop it. >
08.05.2020 16:54 # 3
serkan206
serkan206 2012-08-08 23:28:37
08.05.2020 16:54 # 4
Sedat Yildirim
[QUOTE = serkan206] I would have helped if you were in Ankara, I could give you an address, I bought my car in May (1999 model & nbsp; 206)
I made many circles in the industry, I have researched them and made them one by one. I'm going to be a master in a job I never understood :) my life is seven months ...
[/ QUOTE]
Thank you very much, brother.
I will leave the car to the industry this Monday. He said. Uncle he said to me, bring me the car, I will handle the car. He said what the price would be, he said I can't give a price without opening the gearbox, but he said I would make it far below the market prices. He said, I'll take care of you, he will call you.
I don't know what price he will do, how many days he will handle it. I bought the car from him a year and a half ago. When I got it, there was no problem. It is now at 104.000 Km. In the event that I will go to Sivas Suşehri, which is my hometown on Ramadan, the 1000 km road, Insha'Allah, I do not have a problem when I arrive. It has been a year for the car. I have never had a problem. They are burning 27.5 Kr in Km as they are now, and they say that the gas consumption decreases even more when the gearbox is made. Insha'Allah it will be good.
Service The service cost around 3500-4000 TL was very depressed.
But they said that you will have it made around 1500 TL in private. Insha'Allah the problems are solved.
Be entrusted to my Lord, brother. Accident-free cruises, Insha'Allah.
With greetings and prayers ...
08.05.2020 16:54 # 5
serkan206
keep your heart fresh, they reset your gear to 500 lira :)
08.05.2020 16:54 # 6
Sedat Yildirim
[QUOTE = serkan206] keep your heart fresh 500 zeros they reset your gear:) [/ QUOTE]
Insha'Allah my brother InshaAllah. I will be happy with it. Insha'Allah they solve the problem well. The same problem does not continue. I took it to the industry this morning.
08.05.2020 16:54 # 7
serkan206
let's see we are waiting ...
08.05.2020 16:54 # 8
Sedat Yildirim
[QUOTE = serkan206] let's see we are waiting ... [/ QUOTE]
Insha'Allah, I am waiting excitedly ...
08.05.2020 16:54 # 9
serkan206
the problem is solved :))
08.05.2020 16:54 # 10
Sedat Yildirim
[QUOTE = serkan206] problem is resolved:)) [/ QUOTE]
Yes, the problem is solved, Insha'Allah, no other problems will occur.
I made it for 450 TL. I will give a total of 1000 TL. Is there two cellonoids? What did it say? They have changed, the gearbox oil has changed again.
There are a few things that change, he said a total of 500 TL. I also have a previous debt of 550 TL. I said good luck, uncle said.
I think it was very super, and even the steep slopes are very comfortable with "D". Dear brother, God bless you for your sensitivity.
I built it in Istanbul Automotive in Beylikdüzü Beykent Auto Industry Site. As I said. -1700 TL price was deducted, especially the authorized service 3500-4000 TL. Thank God that the gearbox is over 500 TL. br> if this is the friend I speak to, does it own the owner of Asya Otomotiv ... :))

08.05.2020 16:54 # 11
serkan206
good luck use it on good days.
no friend we couldn't be a boss in this life, i'm already on the road :)
as a result, we have overcome the big problems, but I hope we will not meet the bigger ones. this is for everyone's purpose, sharing, help, support ...
08.05.2020 16:54 # 12
Sedat Yildirim
[QUOTE = serkan206] good luck use it on good day.
no friend we haven't been the boss yet in this life, i'm on the road anyway :) .
as a result, we got over the big problems, but I hope we won't meet the bigger ones.
If my help has touched me, I am happy. This is for everyone's purpose, sharing, help, support ...
[/ QUOTE]
Thank you very much, Serkan brother.
This morning, I went to work, I looked at the control panel, to the right of the panel "Series" The "Winter driving" mode lights for the icy road pass by itself to a "S" and switching to a "Winter Mode". I stacked the car and started it again,
then it didn't do it again. Actually, it started to intimidate me! This 206, if I sell it? Because if it costs more, I can't handle it ...: ((

08.05.2020 16:54 # 13
serkan206
If you don't get to sell the levelosan, don't waste any time, I got used to it soon when I got used to it. , fixed. and most importantly, I hope the solenoids are original. mine are original. I can say that
is the most important part of the transmission. Ask her friend, what will she say ...
08.05.2020 16:54 # 14
Sedat Yildirim
[QUOTE = serkan206] If you couldn't sell it, don't waste time, I don't get used to it, I don't think about selling it for now, because I spent time ...
those lights shouldn't be on. and made their settings in the gearbox, it improved. and most importantly, I hope the solenoids are original. mine are original. I can say that
is the most important part of the transmission. Ask her friend, what will she say ...
[/ QUOTE]
I really love my car even though its steering is heavy for me.
He took the car to a master, and our auto service relatives and the gearbox were checked. I will not be able to go to the village either, because the gearboxer said that the credit card will be in installments for 5 months and I couldn't pay 500 TL a month and my dreams were destroyed. .: ((Member
08.05.2020 16:54 # 15
metin
[QUOTE = Sedat Yıldırım] [QUOTE = serkan206] good luck use it on good days.
no friend we have not become a boss in this life, I am already in Ankara :)
Everyone with
206 is like a master of this work anyway Because the problems of the car are endless. This is for everyone's purpose, sharing, help, support ...
[/ QUOTE]
Thank you very much, Serkan brother.
This morning, I went to work, I looked at the control panel, to the right of the panel "Series" The "Winter driving" mode lights for the icy road pass by itself to a "S" and switching to a "Winter Mode". I stacked the car and started it again,
then it didn't do it again. Actually, it started to intimidate me! This 206, if I sell it? Because if it costs more, I can't get out of it ...: ((
[/ QUOTE]

If the car's snow and sports mode lights are on, it is a sign that there is an error in the transmission. You can connect it to the computer and get the fault from the error code.
08.05.2020 16:54 # 16
Sedat Yildirim
[QUOTE = text]

indicates that there is an error in the transmission if the vehicle's snow and sports mode lights are on. it recorded the fault, you can connect the vehicle to the computer and get the fault from the error code.
08.05.2020 16:54 # 17
sezar206
Hi brother, how much you bought your car, I guess there was a problem. I hope you got the price appropriate.
08.05.2020 16:54 # 18
sezar206
Serkan 206 brothers I wrote to you
08.05.2020 16:54 # 19
Sedat Yildirim
[QUOTE = fatihpekgoz] slm bro you had bought your car, I guess there was a problem. I hope you got the price affordable. [/ QUOTE]
And Aleykumselamu and Rahmetullah.
My Fatih brother had a clean 2000 Model Woksvagen Classik Trendline.
I gave it and I gave it 1000 TL and this 2002 Model 206 XR automatic Transmission
I bought the car.1000 TL Atiker got the gas, the master who installed it was perfect, and I did not have any problems. My car did not notice gas or gasoline. On the traction. Now, I had 550 TL maintenance. I replaced the 500 TL cellophane valves. < br> When I counted my previous vehicle as 15000 TL, I gave 1000 TL. I have a gas of 1000 TL
I gave 17000 TL.

08.05.2020 16:54 # 20
sukur
This problem is like our destiny. I have the same problems, and tomorrow I will have a 410 TL change of oil and oil for Data Pejo Maslak. Const. It will be alright. If it does not improve, I will use it this way. If this is going to go to the gearbox revision, this is the end of the job. Then let me explode and let me get it later. What am I going to spend all the time? But probably my problem will be 95 percent resolved. I believe :) If Monur read it, give me support :)

My car 2000 Model I bought 13,500 1 week ago at 130,000. I bought it, waiting for a problem. There is no immaculate change inside or outside. I am willing, even if the gearbox is dead. what shall we do. MY FATE ... I AM FALLING MY FATE :)

May God give it to our hearts.

By the way, those who use Atiker in this vehicle Which system of Atiker do you use FAST? I will be glad to answer LPG conversion tomorrow.
Page : / 3
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”