Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 automatic speedometer problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:31 # 1
pugpug
Hello, I have 1.4 petrol automatic 206. The tachometer of my vehicle doesn't work at all, but that's not my main problem. The speedometer does not respond instantly, it takes it slow. For example, if the vehicle reaches 60 km / h in 5 seconds, the indicator shows 60 after 8 seconds. Likewise, there is a problem when slowing down. So the indicator is coming back, when the vehicle speed stabilizes, the room does not. I hope I could tell. What could be the problem? Or if you have a master who understands the indicator repair around Beylikdüzü-Avcılar in Istanbul? Likewise, I would appreciate it if you can suggest an automatic transmission. pugpug 2020-05-02 14:05:43
18.05.2020 03:34 # 2
(E)motion
I had the same problem in my car, first in the form of rotation and then the speed indicator was broken. I solved the problem with the help of the video below. I have been using it for about 2 years without any problems. Instead of the copper wire in the video, I used the same thickness quilt needle. I hope it helps. https://youtu.be/mhdx1q4b-j8
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”