Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 automatic self-gas questions. (SOLVED

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:04 # 1
Frt-Aydin
First of all, I have reviewed all the topics that have been relevant for 3 days for my problem and opened a new topic because I could not reach a conclusion.

The problem is that when I pull the gear from "D" to "P", the vehicle gets stuck at 2000 rpm. It gives gas between 2000 and 3000.

first, butterfly vs dirty, they said let's clean we cleaned, small fluctuations in idle just went away
idle engine, they changed with the original, there was no change ( MAGNETTİ MARELLI ORIGINAL SOLD SOLD BUT SOMETHING IS NOT KEEPING SETTING TO GET RUGGED SERVICE)
They said the spark plug, we changed it.
They said the coil, we tried it with a solid coil
they said heat sight, we replaced the original one
many times butterfly etc. calibrations were made, no change
They said that there is a problem in the brain.

IF IT IS THE SOLUTION IN MY VEHICLE;
The throttle potentiometer was malfunctioning. Our beautiful masters do not fail, they never even said that piece.
As the result was very expensive, we found the throttle valve, and it had the original idling motor and potentiometer. stuck adjustment done problem solved

The cost of the butterfly is 300 TL
craftsmanship to master 100 tl

Frt-Aydin 2018-12-03 17:52:48
08.05.2020 21:04 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome to us. I have done many of the operations to be done by my teacher. Well, is there any leakage in the manifold, air hose etc. Okay I was checked.
08.05.2020 21:04 # 3
Frt-Aydin
First of all, thank you for your answer, there is no air leak.
Today, a subject would draw my attention to the gas light, I do it with my friend, I read the place that resisted in the forum, they said 4 cables on the samranda, mine, I did not have 5 cables.
08.05.2020 21:04 # 4
sonerkyl
you are welcome. hocam resistance job is a method applied in lpg vehicles is another problem. Well, have you checked the map sensor? In addition, the injectors were looked after. I have never seen a pc connect fault code.
08.05.2020 21:04 # 5
Frt-Aydin
By the way, my vehicle has a lgpli wiper. Interesting side of the vehicle is no fault record.
As I said, I am trying to compel all of the problem related to a user gasoline light.
Do you have any information about the cables in this samandira socket you can have 2 thin 2 thick cables, I always have only 3 thin 2 thick cables in mine.

Frt-Aydin 2018-11-19 12:23:10
08.05.2020 21:04 # 6
talip206
I remember that a similar topic had been opened in the forum before and the problem had come out of the brain. If I find it, I write the link here.
Other than that, there are possibilities.
1. Throat butterfly
2. Idling sensor (located next to idling engine)
3. Idling engine
4. Ecu, the brain.
The coil spark plug heat sensor has nothing to do with wasted costs.
One person I found the subject found by changing the temperature sensor and the other person handled it with the replacement of ECU.
talip206 2018-11-19 13:29:23
08.05.2020 21:04 # 7
Frt-Aydin
[QUOTE = talip206] I remember that a similar topic had been opened in the forum before and the problem had come out of the brain. If I find it, I write the link here.
Other than that, there are possibilities.
1. Throat butterfly
2. Idling sensor (located next to idling engine)
3. Idling engine
4. Ecu, the brain.
The coil spark plug heat sensor has nothing to do with wasted costs.
One person I found the subject found by changing the temperature sensor and the other person handled it with the replacement of ECU.
[/ QUOTE]

Thank you for the answer master, I have examined the subject, I had the same process with the friends who solved the problem, I already had the temperature change experiment with the working brain, but the result is still the same

It was a place that caught my attention alone, clean the oxygen sensor, they wrote that there is no fault code in my vehicle.
08.05.2020 21:04 # 8
Frt-Aydin
Also, I have been on my way out for a long time

Today I said to take the steep ramp and the vehicle officially passed out in second gear.
The reason is
Frt-Aydin 2018-11-19 19:09:44
08.05.2020 21:04 # 9
Frt-Aydin
my masters, we just connected another computer, km speed sensor intermittent malfunction.
08.05.2020 21:04 # 10
talip206
[QUOTE = Frt-Aydin] my masters, we just connected another computer, km speed sensor intermittently malfunctioned, could this error affect the speed up of the automatic gearbox [/ QUOTE]
No, I don't think my teacher. It usually records this memory when it stops while on the move. I think if it was related to the oxygen sensor, it would record the fault in memory.
How did it react if you did or disconnect the battery terminal.
08.05.2020 21:04 # 11
Frt-Aydin
[QUOTE = talip206] [QUOTE = Frt-Aydin] my masters have just connected another computer with the speed sensor intermittent malfunction.
No, I don't think my teacher. It usually records this memory when it stops while on the move. I think if it was related to the oxygen sensor, it would record the fault in memory.
[/ QUOTE]
I understand, teacher, I said the oxygen sensor event, did the speed sensor fail, could it be related to the issue? So when I gave that error, I looked carefully at the indicator, while the speed indicator was accelerating dull as if it was waiting, then it suddenly rises.
08.05.2020 21:04 # 12
talip206
[QUOTE = Frt-Aydin] [QUOTE = talip206] [QUOTE = Frt-Aydin] my masters have just connected another computer with the speed sensor intermittent malfunction.
[/ QUOTE]
I understand, teacher, I said the oxygen sensor event, did the speed sensor fail, could it be related to the issue? So when I gave that error, I looked carefully at the indicator, while the speed indicator was accelerating dull as if it was waiting, then it suddenly rises.
[/ QUOTE]
There may be two problems with the speedometer. Either the indicator is faulty or the km / speed sensor. Understanding is simple. Reset the mileage. Go to a road that you know its distance. Check the mileage when you arrive. For example, you have traveled a 5-kilometer road, but if the indicator showed 4.2, the mileage sensor is defective. (If the tires are in standard sizes) But if the meter shows 5 kilometers, then there is a problem in the instrument panel. For example, I went in a 200 km year and showed 120 things. I changed the speed sensor

08.05.2020 21:04 # 13
Frt-Aydin
I understand, teacher, I think we solved the problem, I ordered the idler engine, the last master looked good, the engine was idle, he took out the plug, he did something, I am going to do it right now, and he stopped the gas delivery event, when the new engine came, he said, let's make a fine tuning, let it be resolved.
08.05.2020 21:04 # 14
sacar
Hello;
My vehicle 206 plus diesel 2011 comfort vehicle is working but it does not find any channels and there is no sound. Sometimes it heals itself. I asked one of the mechanic, he said his brain might be defective.
08.05.2020 21:04 # 15
Omeraras
hi friends 206 1.4 feline my gasoline car is very slow flickering at idle and again very slight fluctuation at the rpm, the car is connected to the device did not break, master cleaned the throat butterfly, adjusted the valve, replace the spark plugs, did not improve, also the engine is stacked when it is cold, it is piling up when it heats up.
08.05.2020 21:04 # 16
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = hair] Hello;
My vehicle 206 plus diesel 2011 comfort vehicle is working but it does not find any channels and there is no sound. Sometimes it heals itself. I asked one of the mechanic, he said his brain might be defective.
[/ QUOTE]

So have you checked the fuse and cable harness? there may be disconnection or oxidation in the fuse.
08.05.2020 21:04 # 17
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = Omeraras] greetings hello 206 1.4 my feline gasoline car is very light shaking in idle and ripple slightly again at the tachometer the car is connected to the device did not break down master master cleaned the throttle valve, adjust the valve, replace the spark plugs, did not improve, also the engine is stacked when it is cold, it stacks when it heats up, waiting for your help tþkler [/ QUOTE]

Is the original air filter attached to the vehicle, brother? air hoses etc. check it might be getting air somewhere.

08.05.2020 21:04 # 18
Omeraras
I don't know if the air filter is the original, let me see it, they call me coil failure
08.05.2020 21:04 # 19
talip206
[QUOTE = Omeraras] air filter I do not know the original, let me see, they call me coil failure [/ QUOTE]
I don't think it will be a coil. As Soner said, have the air hoses and the oil steam hose connected to the air hose checked.
08.05.2020 21:04 # 20
Frt-Aydin
friends, we did not solve the problem, we changed the idle engine, but the result is again the same empty money.
Didn't we solve the friend gasing incident that would help?
Page : / 3
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”