Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Automatic Reverse Gear Problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
30.09.2020 20:12 # 1
uNSCaRReD
Good day to everyone ... I made them search for the subject, but either I could not see it or this topic was not opened. If it was opened, I'm sorry, admin friends ... I live in Tokat ... I knew that there is no automatic transmission master in Tokat. However, they recommended a master. I took my vehicle and I could get it 3 months later. My vehicle is 2002 Model 206 automatic. The master gear I took about 6 months ago said that the gearbox should be revised. He made an expense of 7 thousand TL. I said okay let's make a master. As I mentioned above, after 3 months, I hardly got my vehicle powered. However, my vehicle started to make a noise called KÜT when I put it in reverse gear ever since. and it knocked for about 1 month and the sports and snow modes are starting to burn. It improves when I switch the ignition off and on. and this situation is doing 1 or 2 times a day. I changed the solenoid valves before leaving it to the master ... Why does that noise come out when I put the reverse gear on your request? The master said that when the vehicle gets used to it, it will be cut, but it is not. I can not reach the master ... Do I need to change the solenoids? I would be glad if you help me on this issue for that knock. Thank you very much in advance...
30.09.2020 22:21 # 2
talip206
When my teacher puts the reverse gear, there is a certain startle, but if he hits very stub, there is a problem. I think take it to the master and don't give it back without fixing it. I had a revision done at the beginning of this year and it cost 5 thousand liras. The master has to stand behind him.
30.09.2020 22:45 # 3
uNSCaRReD
[QUOTE = talip206] When my teacher puts reverse gear, there is a certain startle, but if he hits very stub, there is a problem. I think take it to the master and don't give it back without fixing it. I had a revision done at the beginning of this year and it cost 5 thousand liras. Master has to stand behind him. [/ QUOTE] Sir, the man was 70 years old. I cannot reach the phone, etc., nobody knows where he is, there is a master in the nearest Çorum.
01.10.2020 00:45 # 4
muzzy35
Take that money from you and deliver it in 3 months in this case, let the master stay in his throat.Hoxam Sakaryada has a zf automatic transmission. Get a call number from the internet.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”