Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 automatic, hydraulic and Km indicator

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:47 # 1
Sedat Yildirim
Selamunaleykum.
Dear friends, I am a brother with 60% disability.
I had a Atiker brand tube at Kerem Oto in Ist Sirinevler, I am very pleased with the master, I wanted to state this first.
I want to get information about the situation in my 2002 model automatic gear 206.
I think we have friends who have experience in these issues.
1- I bought my car a year ago, when I bought it was 97000 km.
Bu For a year, the Km has increased gradually. The indicator, which was 97000 when I received it, has now dropped to 87000. This is an estimated 6000-7000 km road in one year, it has gradually decreased to what it will increase. Km is not forward, as if it always worked backwards.It is a fault, do I have to go to the service for this, is this a major problem? A little heavy. I have my 2008 automatic diesel Megan, when I get on it, flip it with a little finger, but
mine is heavy. Is this normal or is there a problem in the 20s? This may be the cause? ... 3- Finally, again, my car If there is a torpedo crack in the right passenger airbag, they took it to somewhere, we made repairs, they said it would cost 100 TL. Is this part a new one? I will be very pleased if you enlighten the issues.
May Allah be pleased with you.
With greetings and prayers.
08.05.2020 16:47 # 2
Sedat Yildirim
Update...
08.05.2020 16:47 # 3
sansasyon61
Pejo rectifications are very heavy, I do not know about other matters, but Kerem Oto also got me lovata, I do not know the friends, I can really recommend it to everyone, and my cousin put it in the car & nbsp; 307, 2010 = "isChromeWebToolbarDiv" style = "display: n o ne">
08.05.2020 16:47 # 4
Aramıza & nbsp; welcome .
As your friend says, 206 & nbsp; Steering wheel & nbsp; heavy my own vehicle & nbsp; I got zero & nbsp; compared to other heavy vehicles. & nbsp; & nbsp; at work fiat & nbsp; Fiorino & nbsp; I'm using the & nbsp; its steering wheel & nbsp; Even & nbsp; 206 & nbsp; than & nbsp; light.
& nbsp;
Tool 1 & nbsp; year & nbsp; you said you bought it first, & the person you bought & nbsp; km & nbsp; any & nbsp; don't play & nbsp; yaptımı in & nbsp; km & nbsp; work balance & nbsp; quashed. & nbsp; mind & nbsp; o & nbsp; arrived & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:47 # 5
Sedat Yildirim
[QUOTE = 206 206] Aramıza & nbsp; welcome .
As your friend says, 206 & nbsp; Steering wheel & nbsp; heavy my own vehicle & nbsp; I got zero & nbsp; compared to other heavy vehicles. & nbsp; & nbsp; at work fiat & nbsp; Fiorino & nbsp; I'm using the & nbsp; its steering wheel & nbsp; Even & nbsp; 206 & nbsp; than & nbsp; light.
& nbsp;
Tool 1 & nbsp; year & nbsp; you said you bought it first, & the person you bought & nbsp; km & nbsp; any & nbsp; don't play & nbsp; yaptımı in & nbsp; km & nbsp; work balance & nbsp; quashed. & nbsp; mind & nbsp; o & nbsp; arrived & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]
Thank you, my dear brother, I thank you. I do not know, but if there is such a possibility, he may have had it.
He is an auto partist in the auto industry. As you may say.
So far, I have not made any other expenses without installing a tube on my vehicle.
I will go to the country at the end of August Insha'Allah, then I will have general maintenance. The road I will go is 1000 Km.
Sivas Suşehri ...
Sedat Yıldırım 2012-05-27 01:41:54
08.05.2020 16:47 # 6
Sedat Yildirim
[QUOTE = sensation61] Pejo rectifications are very heavy, I do not know about other matters, but Kerem Oto also got me lovata, I do not know the friends, I can really recommend it to everyone and my cousin and the cousin of the car and the cousin of the cousin, and the cousin of my cousin, I have a problem with my car and my cousin, I have a problem with my car and my cousin, I have a problem, maşallah & nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]
I went last Kerem to the car, they made a summer setting, after going 1.5 km with gasoline, it went to the gas In the winter, it was like that.They made a summer setting, it is going to the gas at 100 meters.
08.05.2020 16:47 # 7
Dear brother & nbsp; right airbag & nbsp; Console & nbsp; someone sells but & nbsp; hopefully reasonable & nbsp; requests price
08.05.2020 16:47 # 8
sansasyon61
I will go to the spark plug and throat butterfly after cleaning it. probably because it is going fast & nbsp; "Smile"
08.05.2020 16:47 # 9
Sedat Yildirim
Execut ...
08.05.2020 16:47 # 10
Sedat Yildirim
Friends, I received a price of 400 TL for the maintenance of my car from a private service.
1-Timing set will change.
2-Firen pads will change.
3-Transmission oil will change. & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp;
4-Engine oil and filter will change. 5-Air filter will change. & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp;
6-Pollen filter will change. & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp;
How do you think this price?
Sedat Yıldırım 2012-06-03 22:13:13
08.05.2020 16:47 # 11
Sedat Yildirim
update
08.05.2020 16:47 # 12
zgr
[QUOTE = Sedat Yıldırım] Friends, I received a price of 400 TL for the maintenance of my car from a private service.
3-Transmission oil will change. & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp;
4-Engine oil and filter will change. 5-Air filter will change. & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp;
6-Pollen filter will change. & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]

hello ... well, the price you wrote is very good. They said that I will change the timing set at this time, it only costs around 400 TL for the timing. where are these services and masters competent? Is it a service you've been to before? & nbsp;
by the way, km. There are kilometers in the top gate for the counter. You can take the vehicle to them and have it checked. counter. also km. they also comment on whether or not the drop was made. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:47 # 13
Sedat Yildirim
[QUOTE = zgr] [QUOTE = Sedat Yıldırım] Friends, I received a price of 400 TL for the maintenance of my car from a private service.
[/ QUOTE]

hello ... well, the price you wrote is very good. They said that I will change the timing set at this time, it only costs around 400 TL for the timing. where are these services and masters competent? Is it a service you've been to before? & nbsp;
by the way, km. There are kilometers in the top gate for the counter. You can take the vehicle to them and have it checked. counter. also km. They also give their opinion on whether the drop was made. & nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]
I have never been so cared for any of my vehicles so far. I wanted to take care of this auto automatically. As for the price, this special service This is a service that he is a partner of.
This is the price he said to me, I think he only told me the money of the material, he did not get workmanship. This service is really super nice and serious service. There are automatic gearbox masters. My brother's son-in-law became a partner of this service. Before, I was taking my other vehicles to this service. The location of this service is in Beykent industrial site on Gürpınar road, Istanbul. If you want, I can give you the full address and phone ...
08.05.2020 16:47 # 14
zgr

I have never been so cared for any of my vehicles so far. I wanted to take care of it as automatic. As for the price, this special service is a service my brother is a partner of his groom. This service is really super nice and serious. There are experienced masters of every field. For example, there are special automatic gearbox masters for automatic vehicles. My brother's son-in-law became a partner of this service. This is the location of this service, on Beylikdüzü, Beykent industrial site, on the Gürpınar road. If you want, I can give you the full address and phone number. thank you. Meanwhile, as of today, km. started not showing a household in my counter. I think my road will fall for kilometers. I had these times last year. the problem repeated within a year.
08.05.2020 16:47 # 15
Sedat Yildirim
[QUOTE = zgr]
I have never done any maintenance of my vehicle so much this time. I wanted to take some care that this is automatic. As for the price, this special service is a service my brother is a partner of his groom.
This is the price he told me, I think he only told me the money of the material, he wasn't getting any workmanship.
This service is a really nice and serious service. There are experienced masters in every field. First, I was taking my other vehicles to this service. The location of this service is on Beykentdüzü, Beypınar industrial site on Gürpınar road. If you want, I can give you the full address and phone ... service. thank you. Meanwhile, as of today, km. started not showing a household in my counter. I think my road will fall for kilometers. I had these times last year. Ask him again in a year.
[/ QUOTE]
O my brother, I will give you the phone number whenever you want. Reviews
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”