Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Automatic Gear Shift On The Long Way Hk.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:26 # 1
yqtcan44
Hello friends. I was a member of the forum before, but because I forgot my email address and password, I became a member again. Before that, I had 206 model automatic transmission vehicles in 1999, and I found the camel for every problem in this forum. Currently, there are 206 models of 2004 model automatic. I have an interesting problem that I have never experienced in the 1999 model, and I share it with you. My writing will be quite long, but I will write everything to the finest detail.
In the Doğanlar Citreon Peugeot service, the vehicle's so-called solenoid and transmission oil has changed. Why do I say so because it did not change! The knock problems I had with the transmission continued. Announced to Ankara friends Rıza master Doğanlar is a fraud!
I took my PC automotive and told my complaints that I asked for 2 solenoids and gearbox oils to change. They did everything in front of my eyes and thank goodness my car is now zero problem. I would like to thank them once again from here.
My main problem is that when I go to the long road with my car, for example, pay attention to Konya here, when I travel 100 km with a speed of 110 km, when I stop at the lights, then when the green light flashes, the gear shifts from 1 to 2, 2 to 3, 3 to 4 at about 4500 rpm and the vehicle shouts incredibly. However, when I put the car into snow mode, there is no problem with gear shifts, everything is as before. There is no problem with gear shifts when the vehicle is stopped and waited for half an hour when we take a break. As far as I understand, the gearbox oil is overheating, and because it cannot adjust the pressure, it makes the gear changes at high speed. When it gets into the snow mode, everything is temporarily back to normal. This problem existed before replacing solenoids, that is, before the dishonest Rıza went to the master. So Rıza master did nothing to fix this problem. Frankly, I did not have such a request from PC Automotive. I just asked him to replace the gearbox oil and two solenoid valves.
I learned in the previous forums that a little bigger of the coolant should be installed, this way the problem will be solved, but nobody knows where this coolant is and how to proceed, including Göral Peugeot. I wanted to share my problem with you here.
I went to Konya like this before, I came. When the vehicle was to be in late gear, I put it in snow mode to relax the gearbox and come to 4th gear as soon as possible. You get in sports mode, the vehicle changes gear late or it does this when the gearbox oil gets hot on the long road.
My questions are;
1- What is the definitive solution for this work and from whom can I get support in Ankara?
2 - We will go to Alanya with my wife and little princess. Do you think I have any problems? The vehicle is by no means fault light etc. not oil. The problem gets better when you put it into snow mode.
Thank you for your help in advance.
08.05.2020 19:26 # 2
talip206
There is a solution auto kamil master, you will see summer comments on the internet. They have been very praised, I have never been but they recommend
08.05.2020 19:26 # 3
yqtcan44
All right, teacher. I'm researching now.
08.05.2020 19:26 # 4
yqtcan44
Sir, I met. He said the horoscopes and teflons need to change. He said the cost would be around 2.500TL. He said at least for now, I am replacing the teflon 500TL, it will take you two or three months. I said if he lays down on the road, he said, if Teflon tears, he will leave. There is no knock, I said why teflon tear your car gets up in second gear. So a very absurd conversation turned. Frankly, he didn't trust me, none of what he said seemed logical. I have been using this vehicle since January and have been doing this on long trips out of town since January. I switch to snow mode and have no problems. I think it has a very simple solution. I do not think there is a malfunction in the gearbox that will cost 2.500TL. With straight logic, the problem is that the gearbox oil is overheating and the coolant is not engaged or not enough. When it gets into the snow mode, everything returns to normal or when we stop the vehicle for half an hour, the problem is solved because the oil cools down by itself. I would like to use the snow mode when starting off on a long road, since I will tamper with the car and hurt my head without any trouble. I do not think that this fault will leave you on the road because it is in acceleration etc. There is no problem, the fault light does not come on, the transmission does not protect itself. Your advice is of course very important to me, but these are my thoughts. Each master says something different and they are so sure that they say the exact solution revised 3.500TL without even giving a chance to see the vehicle. After Riza master's fraud, I couldn't trust any of the masters and where I had the logic of leaving the apprentice now. In the city's gear shifts, there is not the slightest problem from the performance, the only problem is to solve it with the snow mode in the departures after the long road :)
08.05.2020 19:26 # 5
kimyaci
You found your own solution. Good luck with.
08.05.2020 19:26 # 6
talip206
Sir, he is right. You lift the vehicle in second gear. It is the feature of the snow mode. It stays in second gear in snow mode so that the car does not fall into skidding. Likewise, when the gear protects itself, it does not stay in first gear but in second gear. Notice that when you put it into snow mode, the vehicle will miss out on the slope, that's why.
08.05.2020 19:26 # 7
seduray
I also have 307 automatic vehicles, sometimes as you say on the long road. I also think the gearbox oil is overheating. The site below explains how to install refrigerators, but I do not know if there is a master doing this in our country ...

http://vwandco.skynetblogs.be/tag/coo on
08.05.2020 19:26 # 8
yqtcan44
[QUOTE = talip206] Master master rightly You are lifting the vehicle in second gear. It is the feature of the snow mode. It stays in second gear in snow mode so that the car does not fall into skidding. Likewise, when the gear protects itself, it does not stay in first gear but in second gear. Note that when you put it into snow mode, the vehicle will miss out on the slope, that's why. [/ QUOTE]
The vehicle gets up in 2nd gear, it's okay, but the shifts in 3 and 4 gear are very good. In other words, it provides passage before reaching 2500 cycles, but when the oil warms up, it does not pass by itself before 4500 cycles. There may be parties that the master is right, but he did not trust me because his way of saying and his point of view was interesting.
08.05.2020 19:26 # 9
yqtcan44
[QUOTE = seduray] I also have 307 automatic vehicles, sometimes on the long road as you say. I also think the gearbox oil is overheating. The site below explains how to install refrigerators, but I do not know if there is a master doing this in our country ...

http://vwandco.skynetblogs.be/tag/coo on
[/ QUOTE]
So what kind of precaution do you take, sir? I do not think this problem will leave you on the road. I put it in snow mode and the problem is getting better. Already after a break, after half an hour rest, the car comes to itself, but after 100km, it starts again.
08.05.2020 19:26 # 10
seduray
It happens when I push the car too hard in situations where the traffic is heavy while going uphill on the long road. Or when I overdo manual, automatic transitions. I try not to force the gearbox too much. This is the solution for now.
08.05.2020 19:26 # 11
KILIC
[QUOTE = yqtcan44] Sir, I talked. He said the horoscopes and teflons need to change. He said the cost would be around 2.500TL. He said at least for now, I am replacing the teflon 500TL, it will take you two or three months. I said if he lays down on the road, he said, if Teflon tears, he will leave. There is no knock, I said why teflon tear your car gets up in second gear. So a very absurd conversation turned. Frankly, he didn't trust me, none of what he said seemed logical. I have been using this vehicle since January and have been doing this on long trips out of town since January. I switch to snow mode and have no problems. I think it has a very simple solution. I do not think there is a malfunction in the gearbox that will cost 2.500TL. With straight logic, the problem is that the gearbox oil is overheating and the coolant is not engaged or not enough. When it gets into the snow mode, everything returns to normal or when we stop the vehicle for half an hour, the problem is solved because the oil cools down by itself. I would like to use the snow mode when starting off on a long road, since I will tamper with the car and hurt my head without any trouble. I do not think that this fault will leave you on the road because it is in acceleration etc. There is no problem, the fault light does not come on, the transmission does not protect itself. Your advice is of course very important to me, but these are my thoughts. Each master says something different and they are so sure that they say the exact solution revised 3.500TL without even giving a chance to see the vehicle. After Riza master's fraud, I couldn't trust any of the masters and where I had the logic of leaving the apprentice now. In the city's gear shifts, there is not the slightest problem from the performance, the only problem is to solve it with the snow mode after the long road departures:) [/ QUOTE]

The same problem has been in my vehicle for 6 months when it was getting too hot. It was going to ramp 2-3 times on the long road. The 3rd gear started to fall down. He started to give the error. While he was in the 1st gear, there are people who do not speed up. A complete revision was made 8 thousand km ago. I took it to the same master, looked at the oil and said there was a burning smell, said revision, it would cost about 2500. I talked to Kamil master on the phone, he said to me that he is from Teflon and zodiac sign.
08.05.2020 19:26 # 12
Zeynep
[QUOTE = yqtcan44]
Hello friends. I was a member of the forum before, but because I forgot my email address and password, I became a member again. Before that, I had 206 model automatic transmission vehicles in 1999, and I found the camel for every problem in this forum. Currently, there are 206 models of 2004 model automatic. I have an interesting problem that I have never experienced in the 1999 model, and I share it with you. My writing will be quite long, but I will write everything to the finest detail.
In the Doğanlar Citreon Peugeot service, the vehicle's so-called solenoid and transmission oil has changed. Why do I say so because it did not change! The knock problems I had with the transmission continued. Announced to Ankara friends Rıza master Doğanlar is a fraud!
I took my PC automotive and told my complaints that I asked for 2 solenoids and gearbox oils to change. They did everything in front of my eyes and thank goodness my car is now zero problem. I would like to thank them once again from here.
My main problem is that when I go to the long road with my car, for example, pay attention to Konya here, when I travel 100 km with a speed of 110 km, when I stop at the lights, then when the green light flashes, the gear shifts from 1 to 2, 2 to 3, 3 to 4 at about 4500 rpm and the vehicle shouts incredibly. However, when I put the car into snow mode, there is no problem with gear shifts, everything is as before. There is no problem with gear shifts when the vehicle is stopped and waited for half an hour when we take a break. As far as I understand, the gearbox oil is overheating, and because it cannot adjust the pressure, it makes the gear changes at high speed. When it gets into the snow mode, everything is temporarily back to normal. This problem existed before replacing solenoids, that is, before the dishonest Rıza went to the master. So Rıza master did nothing to fix this problem. Frankly, I did not have such a request from PC Automotive. I just asked him to replace the gearbox oil and two solenoid valves.
I learned in the previous forums that a little bigger of the coolant should be installed, this way the problem will be solved, but nobody knows where this coolant is and how to proceed, including Göral Peugeot. I wanted to share my problem with you here.
I went to Konya like this before, I came. When the vehicle was to be in late gear, I put it in snow mode to relax the gearbox and come to 4th gear as soon as possible. You get in sports mode, the vehicle changes gear late or it does this when the gearbox oil gets hot on the long road.
My questions are;
1- What is the definitive solution for this work and from whom can I get support in Ankara?
2 - We will go to Alanya with my wife and little princess. Do you think I have any problems? The vehicle is by no means fault light etc. not oil. The problem gets better when you put it into snow mode.
Thank you for your help in advance.
[/ QUOTE]

I am having the same problem and how much did you cost?
08.05.2020 19:26 # 13
akundakci
Search for gearbox sellers in the owner Get a price Friends You will get zero gearbox for such high amounts.
15.01.2021 18:29 # 14
Emresertbas
[QUOTE = yqtcan44] Friends Hello. I was a member of the forum before, but because I forgot my e-mail address and password, I became a member again. I had a 1999 model 206 automatic gearbox before, and I found the cure for all my problems in this forum. Currently, there is a 2004 model automatic 206. I also have an interesting problem with him, which I have never had before in the 1999 model. My writing will be quite long, but I will write everything down to the finest detail. Previously Born Citreon Peugeot service changed the so-called solenoid and transmission oil of the vehicle. I say why so-called because it didn't change! My knock problems with the gearbox continued. Announced to friends from Ankara Rıza master Doğanlar is a complete fraud! I took my PC automotive vehicle and told my complaints and asked to change the 2 solenoid and transmission oil. They did everything in front of my eyes and thank goodness my car is no problem now. I thank them once more from here. My main problem is when I go on a long road with my vehicle, pay attention to Konya here, friends, after traveling 100 km at 110km, when I stop at the lights and then the green light flashes when I move, the gear passes from 1 to 2, from 2 to 3, from 3 to 4 at about 4500 rpm and the vehicle screams incredibly. However, when I switch the vehicle to snow mode, there is no problem in gear shifts, everything is as before. When we take a break, the vehicle is stopped for half an hour and there is no problem in shifting gears. As far as I understand, the gearbox oil is extremely hot and since it cannot adjust the pressure, it makes the gear shifts at high speed. When switched to snow mode, everything temporarily returns to normal. This problem existed before changing the solenoids, that is, before the rogue Rıza went to the master. In other words, Master Rıza did nothing to fix this problem. Frankly, I did not have such a request from PC Automotive. I just wanted him to replace the transmission oil and two solenoid valves. In previous forums I had learned that a slightly larger cooler had to be installed and the problem would be solved in this way, but no one, including Göral Peugeot, knows where this cooler is and what action to take. I wanted to share my problem with you here. I went to Konya before, I came here like this. When the vehicle was about to shift into gear, I relaxed the gearbox and switched it to snow mode so that it could come to 4th gear as soon as possible. You know, you get sports mode, the vehicle changes gears late, or when the transmission oil is warmed on a long road, it does this. My questions are; 1- What is the exact solution for this job and from whom can I get support in this regard in Ankara? 2 - If it is fortunate on the feast, we will go to Alanya with my wife and little princess. Do you think I will have any problems? Vehicle malfunction light etc. in no way. does not burn. The problem gets better when you switch it to snow mode. Thank you for your help already.
15.01.2021 18:29 # 15
Emresertbas
[QUOTE = yqtcan44] Friends Hello. I was a member of the forum before, but because I forgot my e-mail address and password, I became a member again. I had a 1999 model 206 automatic gearbox before, and I found the cure for all my problems in this forum. Currently, there is a 2004 model automatic 206. I also have an interesting problem with him, which I have never had before in the 1999 model. My writing will be quite long, but I will write everything down to the finest detail. Previously Born Citreon Peugeot service changed the so-called solenoid and transmission oil of the vehicle. I say why so-called because it didn't change! My knock problems with the gearbox continued. Announced to friends from Ankara Rıza master Doğanlar is a complete fraud! I took my PC automotive vehicle and told my complaints and asked to change the 2 solenoid and transmission oil. They did everything in front of my eyes and thank goodness my car is no problem now. I thank them once more from here. My main problem is when I go on a long road with my vehicle, pay attention to Konya here, friends, after traveling 100 km at 110km, when I stop at the lights and then the green light flashes when I move, the gear passes from 1 to 2, from 2 to 3, from 3 to 4 at about 4500 rpm and the vehicle screams incredibly. However, when I switch the vehicle to snow mode, there is no problem in gear shifts, everything is as before. When we take a break, the vehicle is stopped for half an hour and there is no problem in shifting gears. As far as I understand, the gearbox oil is extremely hot and since it cannot adjust the pressure, it makes the gear shifts at high speed. When switched to snow mode, everything temporarily returns to normal. This problem existed before changing the solenoids, that is, before the rogue Rıza went to the master. In other words, Master Rıza did nothing to fix this problem. Frankly, I did not have such a request from PC Automotive. I just wanted him to replace the transmission oil and two solenoid valves. In previous forums I had learned that a slightly larger cooler had to be installed and the problem would be solved in this way, but no one, including Göral Peugeot, knows where this cooler is and what action to take. I wanted to share my problem with you here. I went to Konya before, I came here like this. When the vehicle was about to shift into gear, I relaxed the gearbox and switched it to snow mode so that it could come to 4th gear as soon as possible. You know, you get sports mode, the vehicle changes gears late, or when the transmission oil is warmed on a long road, it does this. My questions are; 1- What is the exact solution for this job and from whom can I get support in this regard in Ankara? 2 - If it is fortunate on the feast, we will go to Alanya with my wife and little princess. Do you think I will have any problems? Vehicle malfunction light etc. in no way. does not burn. The problem gets better when you switch it to snow mode. Thank you for your help in advance. [/ QUOTE] if you fixed the problem please let me know I am having the same problem Can you help me?
15.01.2021 18:30 # 16
Emresertbas
I am having the problem of shifting late gear on the long road, sa master automatic gear. What is the solution to the problem? Can you help me?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”