Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Automatic gear problem (shift back)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:00 # 1
t.leader
I have a 2004 model automatic gear 1.4 peugeot 206 x-line vehicle. I have had no problems with the automatic transmission since I bought it. I just felt a weakness in the car on slopes but somehow I got over it. but today I had to climb a very steep hill. At the end of the slope, with the dirt on the road, the car was very hard and it was clogged, I started to skid, and I did not force it and even though it was at "D", the gear started to go backwards. I immediately took the brake, bought it in "R" and stopped it with the brake. I got back downhill and went back to where I needed to go. There was no problem, but on the turn I realized that the vehicle is flowing backwards on slopes even though it is at "D".

My question is, should I worry about this? do i have a big problem shall I continue using it or show it somewhere immediately? frankly, I'm down. I am waiting for your answers.
08.05.2020 19:00 # 2
10URAKAR
Hello there,
I also have 206 automatic brothers .. I guess all of them are slightly shifting on steep slopes.
08.05.2020 19:00 # 3
ekinoks44
It is normal to escape on steep slopes. Do not worry about your head ..
08.05.2020 19:00 # 4
t.leader
I guess it is so I guess everything is sinking now it sounds like now bzzt I am anxious I can not show a long time I can not show an opportunity like March but I am uneasy.
08.05.2020 19:00 # 5
denizci33
are you sure it's fully automatic, i have fever tiptronic; it misses a hundred percent very steep slope, does not miss on standard slopes .. this is not a problem normal thing .. use handbrake as it lifts manual vehicle on very steep slopes; Otherwise, the transmission will be damaged.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”